Chapter 5

Angst chapter,you can skip it.it won't matter It isn't connected to the other chapters.

Month 6

I'll be back mafuyu,I'm going to get se groceries. Mh? Mafuyu nestled his head into Uenoyama's neck,Uenoyama turned around and placed a hand on Mafuyu's belly. I wanna come,Mafuyu you should be resting your most seven months pregnant,you next rest. I know but I get bored. I can't think of any songs,I just wanna sleep but the baby won't let me. Uenoyama kissed Mafuyu's bump,let mom rest today ok? In response he felt a kick,guess that's a yes?
Be right back love you.
Two hours later.
Someone is knocking at the door? Are my freinds here? He looked through the peep hole but Someone was covering it,
He unlocked the door and screamed. Dropping his plate in the process,
D-dad. Hello pumpkin,been a while I got of that hell hole early for good behavior. Get away from me,Mafuyu was shaking. Is that how you talk to me after almost twelve,Years. His dad looked down at Mafuyu's belly.Oh your expecting my grandchild,I'LL NEVER LET YOU BE APART OF ITS LIFE! Mafuyu was normal a calm a quiet person,but right now he snapped like a guitar string.
Mafuyu ran up stairs to hide,Here he is again five years old again but now he wasn't the only one in danger.
I need to get upstairs Uenoyama has a baseball,he couldn't finish. He felt a hand grab his arm an throw him down the stairs.
Augh! Mafuyu screamed when his back hit the wall,his dad walked down the stairs and looked at him. Same useless bitch,Dad please help.At least grab my phone his dad just walked away and slammed the door.
Uenoyama come home,it hurts.