The Recruit Is Here

May 22nd, 2020

Wham!

"Fuck!" Agust moaned, his long black hair falling back as he was slammed against the wall. "Harder!"

Namjoon tsk'ed, holding the smaller boy up by his waist, with Agust's legs wrapped around his torso. "No, the answer was stoichiometry. Next question, what year did World War 2 end?"

"Fuck me," Agust whined, tangling his fingers in his boyfriends hair.

Namjoon sighed. "You're going to fail the tests tomorrow."

"Who needs good grades when I'm going to be a stay at home mom for our fur babies?" Agust bounced a little in the stronger boys arms. "Come on! Yoongi is out and Suga is doing boring adult stuff. We can be as loud as we want. You know how to make me scream." He winked suggestively.

"You only called me over to fuck." Namjoon accused.

"You're the one slamming me on every surface in the house." Agust smirked, swinging his legs on either side of Namjoon's hips. "And you kissed me. Gay ass."

Namjoon rolled his eyes fondly. "Stop calling me a gay ass, we've been dating for two years. You're literally bisexual."

"Shut me up then, gay ass."

Namjoon growled, stepping closer to the wall to trap the smaller boy, slamming their lips together.

Agust opened his mouth immediately, pulling Namjoon's head closer as he ground their hips together.

Namjoon repositioned his hands so he was supporting his boyfriend by his ass, kneading his long fingers into the jean clad flesh.

Agust moaned into the kiss, tilting his head back as Namjoon sucked love bites down his pale neck.

"Fuck, fuck me," Agust whined, grinding against Namjoon's front. He tugged on Namjoon's hair impatiently. 

Before the younger boy could reply, the door opened.

"Agust, come help me unload the grocer- ah!" Suga slammed the door shut.

Namjoon quickly dropped Agust and backed away. "Suga!"

Agust giggled, walking to the door. He opened it and saw Suga standing there, looking up at the ceiling, his cheeks pink.

"This is why we knock, Sugaboo." He leaned against the doorknob.

"Come help put away the groceries." Suga muttered, looking anywhere but at them.

"Can't, we're studying." Agust studied his nails, ready to rake them down Namjoon's back.

Suga raised an eyebrow. "You call that studying?"

"He tricked me." Namjoon said timidly. "I came over under the pretense of helping him study."

"Get Yoongi to help you." Agust yawned.

"He's at piano lessons. Look, I went to the store and bought it, the least you can do is help put it away. Especially since we both know you won't be cooking it tonight either." Suga said.

"He has a good point, D." Namjoon said. "We should help."

"You're just saying that because you're trying to do damage control." Agust muttered, stomping down the hallway after them.

In the kitchen, he dug through one of the bags, frowning as he pulled out fruits and vegetables.

"Hey, where's the energy drinks and ice cream I wanted?" He whined.