The Whole World

Crash!

Agust groaned, the air expelled from his lungs from his landing.

A flash of fire, and the king appeared beside him, looking much more used to time travel than Agust was.

He sheathed his sword, and the flames extinguished themselves.

"Back here." The king muttered, looking around with distaste. "Why here again? Does it mean something too?"

Agust picked himself up, wheezing as he grabbed the kings arm for support. "Did we die? What happens if you die in the middle of time itself?"

Then he looked around and realized what the king meant. 

They were at the upturned trailer again.

"Whoa, we jumped out of that light tube thing, and we could have fallen into any time period in the whole universe, yet we ended up back here?"

"It can't be a coincidence." The king said. He pushed Agust off him. "This was where we first met, and now we're both here again."

Agust wanted to ask what year it was, but his question was answered then the trailer door opened and a blonde boy peeked out at them.

Agust stared, recognizing himself.

The blonde Agust gasped, slamming the door shut.

"Hey, Agust!" Agust quickly ran over, wrenching the door open. "Wait, it's me!"

He was met with a pocketknife an inch away from his face when he stepped inside.

"Wh- who are you?" Agust asked, glaring even as his hand trembled.

Black haired Agust smirked, holding his hands out to show he didn't have a weapon. "Don't tell me I don't age well. Or should I say, we don't age well."

Blonde Agust blinked. "Wait...you're me...?"

"No, you're me." 

"What's going on, who is that other guy?" Agust demanded, backing up.

"He's a king and he's being chased by a curse." Agust shrugged. "I got roped into it and now we're here. That's all I know."

"I'm calling Namjoon." The younger Agust dug for his phone in his pocket, and the older Agust took advantage of his distraction.

He tackled the boy to the floor, landing on top of him. Quickly, he grabbed his younger self's wrist, wrestling the knife out of his grip.

Blonde Agust kicked and shouted, finally freeing himself and he scrambled away, hiding behind a chair at the back of the trailer.

Agust let him go, since he had the knife now anyways.

"Hey, I'm not gunna hurt you." Agust said, advancing slowly. "I just needed to make sure you weren't going to hurt me, okay?"

2016 Agust glared from behind the chair. "That's my knife."

"No, it's mine. Namjoon gave it to us for our birthday five years ago."

The younger Agust stared. "You really are me..."

Agust smiled. "I got your back, little me."

The door was kicked open and they both flinched when the king stormed inside.

He stopped when he saw both of them, and they both stared at him too.

Finally, the younger Agust cried out and threw his arms up. "What the fuck?!"

"You...both of you." The king looked thoughtful. "Maybe I need...both of you."