Concert So Sick

They all crashed in a giant heap on the ground, sharing a pained groan.

The king shoved Agust off of him. "You fools! How dare you ruin my plans?!"

Agust quickly scrambled up, grabbing the younger boys sweatshirt hood and yanked him back, standing in front of him protectively.

The king grabbed his sword, ready to use it, but then he frowned, looking at their surroundings.

Seeing his confusion, Agust followed suit, seeing they were back at the park.

"Namjoon?" He called, heart pounding as he hoped they were in the right year. "Gay ass boyfie!"

"Wait, boyfie?" Blonde Agust gasped. "Namjoon's my boyfriend?"

"No, he's my boyfriend." Agust corrected, standing on his tip toes to peer around the trees.

"He's a peasant extra, not a part of my plan." The king growled. He didn't know why they had ended up at the park again, the odds of that seemed astronomical. But it didn't matter- he was going back home, with his new scapegoat who could take his place with the curse, and then he would be free forever.

The younger Agust flinched when his sleeve was suddenly grabbed, terrified eyes looking up into the burning dark ones of the stranger.

"You're coming with me." The king declared, raising his sword to stab it into the ground.

"Leave him alone!" A voice shouted, and the king cried out in anger and pain when a rock suddenly collided with his head, knocking him aside.

"Gay ass!" Agust cheered, jumping up and down with his fists raised in the air when he saw Namjoon running over. "Fuck him up!"

Blonde Agust took refuge hiding behind his older counterpart, peering out to see the king picking himself up.

"What the hell is going on?" Namjoon demanded to know, skidding to a halt beside them. "You fucking fell into a sinkhole and then reappeared a second later over here! And who the hell is this?"

"Long story, it'll take about four years to explain." Agust counted on his fingers.

"You'll all be beheaded for interfering with my fate!" The king shouted, his sword lighting up with flames as blood trickled out of the wound on his temple.

"Leave him alone." Namjoon growled, standing in front of the two Agust's with his arms spread out to shield them.

He had no idea what was going on, but he knew he needed to protect his boyfriend so that was what he was going to do.

Although he wasn't sure which one was his boyfriend.

The king swung the sword out at them and Namjoon pushed the two boys back, barely dodging the flaming sword as it whipped an inch away from his face. He felt the heat of it and his heart raced at how close he had just come to instant death.

"You stupid peasant," the king seethed. "I'll have my hell hounds drink your blood from your skull for this!"

"Kinky." Agust bit his lip.

"Go away." Namjoon glared. "Get back to whatever time period you came from. You're not a king here."

"Yeah, democracy, bitch!" Agust whooped.

"We have to break his sword." The blonde Agust whispered, tugging on the black haired Agust's arm.

Agust nodded in agreement, trying to figure out how to do that as Namjoon narrowly dodged another swipe of the sharp weapon.

The king kept advancing, his moves getting increasingly faster and Namjoon stumbled, falling back.

The king stood over him with a grin, sword plunging down-

"No!" The younger Agust suddenly tackled him, arms wrapping around the kings waist to bring him down.

Agust saw his chance and quickly raced over, wrestling the weapon away from the shouting, struggling king.

As soon as his hand grabbed the handle, the symbols on the intricate gold suddenly lit up, and the swords flame burst brighter and bigger than ever before. The power blew the boys hair back, his eyes flashing pure gold for a moment.

Namjoon gaped in shock, frozen on the ground as he watched his boyfriend seem to become over taken by something.

"No!" The king screamed, shoving the blonde Agust off of him as he scrambled to his feet. "No!"

The power from the sword seemed to shoot through Agust's veins, filling him to his very core. Despite this, he fought it, knowing he had to break this dangerous weapon.

"Leave us alone!" He shouted, grabbing the flaming end of the sword as he brought the blade down over his knee.

CRACK!

The sword splintered into two, and Agust screamed when he felt himself getting torn apart too.

He fell to the ground, the broken sword following him.

"Agust!" Namjoon cried, racing over.

"No!" The king scrambled to grab his sword, grabbing the two severed ends in his hands. His glare was pure fury as he raised his head to glower at them. "You just made the biggest mistake of the millennia. I'll be back, mark my words."

And with that, he and the sword suddenly disappeared in a loud explosion of white energy.

The world slowly gained its sound back. A bird chirped. A car drove past. A couple jogged down the trail.

It was like that whole scene never happened.

"Agust?" Namjoon cupped his boyfriends face worriedly. "Agust- baby, can you hear me?"

Blonde Agust timidly scurried over, peering down in worry. "Is he okay?"

"Ugh...I'm okay..." Agust blinked his eyes open, the gold slowly fading back to rich brown. He saw Namjoon's worried gaze above him and cooed. "You look so cute when you're fearing for my safety."

"What the hell just happened? What was all that? Who was that guy? Who is this guy who looks just like you?" Namjoon demanded.

He helped the boy stand, wrapping an arm around Agust's waist to keep him steady as they started walking back home.

"Get me a Caprisun before I attempt to explain what just happened." He groaned, rubbing his abdomen.

"You need a doctor, not a drink." Namjoon exclaimed.

Agust looked over his shoulder at his younger self, who was following at them while not so subtly staring at Namjoon's ass.

"Shit, how the hell am I gunna explain this to Suga? Look at his adorable face, maybe he'll let me keep him."