chapter 4

Aurora:
  Over the next couple of days we started getting everything ready, but we didn't have that much to do for the wedding really, as we didn't need that much. The women were dead set on me wearing a white wedding dress, but when I complained about it they were happy to settle for me to wear a white flowing summer dress. Austin had gone out and got the rings, but he refused to let me see them until the day of the wedding. The guys were set on throwing Austin a stag do, which they eventually got him to agree to, while the women and I would just have a nice relaxing spa day. Everything still seemed like I was living in a real life fairytale, it couldn't be more perfect.
  It was now the day of the wedding and to say I had butterflies was an understatement, they were more like bats flying around in my stomach. Our friends were gathered either side of the makeshift aisle, with Austin and Alpha Stewart standing at the front. Austin and I had both decided against having bridesmaids or a best man because we couldn't choose between our friends. I stood at the end of the aisle, facing forward and looking at the love of my life. Austin was wearing a pair of black trousers and a white shirt with the top few buttons undone, while I was wearing a long white flowing summer dress and a small veil that the women had convinced me to wear. I started walking towards him and I could see a tear falling from Austin’s eyes as I got closer to him.
  “You look beautiful.” Austin whispered to me, just as I stood next to him.
  “You don't look too bad yourself, handsome.” I whispered back, making him smile.
  “Ladies and gentlemen, friends and family. We are here to witness the joining of these two souls, the joining of these two mates.” Alpha Stewart said, as we both faced him.
  “Austin, do you promise to love and cherish your mate, to always protect her and guide her and to always be forever loyal to her?” Alpha Stewart asked.
  “I do.” Austin replied, without hesitating.
  “Aurora, do you promise to love and cherish your mate, to always protect and guide him and to always be loyal to him?” Alpha Stewart asked.
  “I do.” I replied, not giving it a second thought.
  “I don't think I need to ask if anyone here objects, so I will continue with the rings.” Alpha Stewart said, nodding to Austin. Austin took the ring box out of his pocket and held my hand as he placed the ring on my finger and it was so beautiful, it was silver with a crescent moon in the middle.
  “I, Austin Valentine, promise to love you for the rest of my life, to always be there for you and forever take care of you. I love you, Aurora.” Austin said, reciting the vows. I took the ring out of the box and placed it on Austin’s finger, it was exactly the same as my ring.
  “I, Aurora Evans, promise to love you for the rest of my life, to always be there for you and forever take care of you. I love you, Austin.” I said, reciting the vows to him.
  “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride and your mate.” Alpha Stewart said and Austin didn't need to be told twice as he grabbed me and pulled me flush against his body, smashing his lips onto mine and kissing me. All of our friends started cheering and clapping as we pulled away from each other. Alpha Stewart shook Austin’s hand and hugged me, congratulating us, but then he had to quickly leave to go and get ready for his trip.
  “The funs not over yet. We know you said you wanted a simple wedding with just us, but it didn't feel right for you not to have a reception afterwards, so the girls and I put on our thinking caps and decided that we were going to have a picnic like we usually do, but this one would be better because there is wedding cake.” Gia said, making me smile.
  “Thank you, that is amazing and so considerate.” I replied as the men pulled out blankets and picnic baskets, but then George and Gia went and grabbed a two tier wedding cake, with a little bride and groom on top. It looked gorgeous and it smelled incredible. We all sat down, digging into the food and drink as we talked and laughed with each other. This day was so perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it. Austin and I had decided against having a honeymoon, not wanting to leave the comfort of our home or our pack. After cutting up the cake and each of us having a piece we all went our separate ways and went back home.
  “Hold on.” Austin said, just as we got to the front door. I looked at him waiting for him to say something, but instead he picked me up and carried me into the house.
  “It is tradition for me to carry you over the threshold.” Austin said, making me laugh, but then he kept walking straight upstairs to our room.
  “Are you going to put me down? The threshold was the front door, not our bedroom door.” I said, laughing at him, but he shook his head.
  “Not until we get to the bed and you are out of that dress, we may not be having a honeymoon, but we are going to have a honeymoon night.” Austin said, kissing me. Austin put me down and started to unzip the back of my dress, letting it drop to the floor, while I unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it off him. Austin undid his trousers and pushed them to the floor, kicking them off as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and lay down on top of me, trailing kisses from my mouth to my neck and sucking on my mark, making me moan. He inserted his member inside of me and began to thrust in and out, getting faster and deeper with each thrust. My nails raked down his back as he hit my G-spot, making me scream out his name as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. After hours of love making we both finally found our release and Austin collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavy and completely exhausted. Austin rolled off me and lay next to me, pulling me closer to him and holding me tight. We fell asleep that night cuddled up in each other's arms.
  The next day I felt sick to my stomach, but I had to put a brave face on it as all our friends were coming over for a small get together. George and Gia were the first to arrive, but Gia looked just as sick as I did. The next ones to arrive were Richard, Justine, Samuel and Evie, but yet again both women looked just as sick as Gia and I did. Maybe it was the cake we ate or all the excitement from yesterday, but then again the men seemed to be fine. The last ones to arrive were John and Michelle, who looked just as bad as the rest of us. This is really weird. We had all just sat down when I felt the urge to be sick getting worse and so I ran to the bathroom, but the other women followed suit and each of them ran with me. We all started taking it in turns throwing up and our husbands came in after us, each of them looking more and more worried each time one of us would throw up. What the hell is wrong with us? Have we been poisoned or something?