1.0 Edward Richtofen; Suicidal S/O

Everything will be alright

1.0 (Ultimis)

Richtofen can be very selfish, and is usually wrapped up in himself most of the time. Though that doesn't mean he forgets, and doesn't consider you completely. He goes to you when he feels he needs you, and he tells you that you can do the same to him. But, he doesn't notice things in these times he spends with you. Telling him of your dark thoughts may not be easy. At first he thinks you're telling him these things just so he can spend more time with you. Until he realises that you're serious when you speak of these impulsive ideas, his heart shatters.

"My dear," He begins, stepping closer to you and cupping your face gently. "This is serious. Why didn't you tell me?"

He's unsure of the next move to make, but if he notices tears running down your face, he will hug you without hesitation. Edward needs you to tell him exactly what you want him to do. Is it reassurance that you need? Cuddles? A distraction perhaps? He's awkward sometimes, hence the reasons he asks.

Edward will tell you that he is not the best at advice-giving, but will hear you out. As you're talking to him, you'll notice the most sincere expression on his face. He takes in every word you say, which may surprise you. For once he's listening to you; and only you from now on.

• He sometimes distracts you by telling you stories about his past. It's very hard for him to open up about certain subjects in his past, but you'll certainly know of any good points.

• Edward will ask random questions in hopes to keep your mind off all things negative. You'll think he has no care for this information, but really, he loves hearing you talk about what you're passionate about.

• He picks up little ways of comforting you. Usually little touches as he walks by you, or a kiss to your cheek.

• Do you want his hat? His coat? Or something random that he keeps in his pocket? Edward will give you whatever you want, as long as he sees you smiling.