(3) 1.0 Richtofen X Reader

--

Only one can make this man blush.

Location: Kino Der Toten

Eyes, a piercing emerald colour, roamed over (Y/n)'s delicate body with ease, craving to have the girl under his touch. A smirk, driven by filthy desires, out-shined the Germans' very eyes. Richtofen simply stood tall, tormenting (Y/n)'s height. Unknowingly, her feet carried her back, leading her to the bitter cold wall of backstage. As she took steps back, Richtofen followed her footsteps, hands clasped behind his back, his eyes not diverting for a second.

Like a flash, a single hand hit the wall just above her head with an audible smack. Richtofen leaned towards (Y/n), an ever-growing blush painting her cheeks with a bright bubblegum pink. His eyes scanned over her body with precision, before settling at major glances from her eyes, to her lips and to her breasts. (Y/n) was admittedly turned on by the Germans' behaviour. Richtofen let his hand-held on the wall, travel to her neck, eventually entangling his fingers in her hair.

She then noticed the distance growing shorter between the two. Richtofen left his lips ghosting over hers. His slight grip on (Y/n)'s hair prevented her from clashing her lips against his. Throughout this, Richtofen's eyes remained locked onto her orbs. Passionately, (Y/n)s eyes drooped, but never sealed shut. Her lips, so sensitive to the lightest of touches. Each pair of lips made minute bounces off each other, driving (Y/n) crazy.

Without a second thought, Richtofen pulled away, a devious smirk plastered across his face. He turned on his heel and left without a word, leaving (Y/n) to stand with her mouth agape. She was infuriated and wanting revenge more than anything.

Until the sound of groaning was filling the air...

(Y/n)'s hand immediately dove for her weapon, supposedly at her side, but came to realise that no gun was found. Eyes wide, watching zombies spew out from each and every barrier in sight, (Y/n) ran as fast as her legs could carry her, in hopes to take hold of a weapon before the flesh-eaters took hold of her.

From room to room she ran, in hopes to find at least one of her allies, until she reached the lobby of the theatre; finding Dempsey and Takeo blasting each zombie headless.

(Y/n) flashed a glance behind her. "Shit." She spoke, seeing a horde of zombies closing in on her rapidly. She took off quickly towards her nearby team mates, also coming across her RPK, to which she picked up and fired with haste; ending the current wave.

She exhaled heavily, making strands of loose hair flutter lightly. She thought; and then began to mumble under her breath, agitated at the events before. "Stupid Richtofen. Where the hell is he?"

(Y/n) heard a small chuckle from beside her. Her eyes followed the sound, eventually stopping on Dempsey, who had a hand over his mouth trying to contain his laughter.

"What?" (Y/n) spoke, little anger in her tone. It only made the American laugh more.

"It's funny to see you mad." He replied.

She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I wouldn't be mad if it wasn't for Richtofen!" She said aloud.

Dempsey immediately tuned in.

"What'd he do?" He asked, with a great big grin on his face.

(Y/n)'s face grew red in an instant, causing Dempsey to laugh. He raised his hands, almost defensively.

"I won't ask no more." He spoke as he walked away.

(Y/n) huffed in annoyance and stomped her way throughout the theatre.

It was almost as if the Nazi was purposely hiding from the girl. She cold only imagine his manic laughing as she roamed every inch of the wasteland. A sudden voice came to her attention.

An audible "fuck you, Dempsey" was heard in the bar area. (Y/n) began sprinting without a second thought, not wanting to have to make another trip around the theatre.

Her running came to a halt atop the staircase, and her eyes scanned the room quickly. The German happened to be grabbing a perk from the illuminating machine. As she crept down the stairs, (Y/n) never took her eyes off the figure.

Richtofen minded his own business, but knew the girl was watching him. His signature smirk appeared on his face

Infuriated, (Y/n) huffed, "Dammit Richtofen, you know I'm here!"

The German chuckled before facing her. "Oh liebe, of course I know you're there." He said, making his way over to (Y/n).

"Why did you leave me hanging?" She asked, irritation clear in her voice.

Richtofen breathed a laugh, placing his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders. This caused the girl to flinch a little; not expecting the sudden touch.

(Y/n) glanced at his arms before her eyes landed on his eyes gazing upon her. Richtofen let his hands slither to cup her face in his hands. For a moment, the Germans' eyes were half-lidded and gazed upon her like a love-sick school boy. With (Y/n) in a daze, she didn't notice the space between them growing thin. Until their lips collided. They moved in sync, with (Y/n) letting her arms snake round Richtofen's neck, deepening the kiss.

They parted, in need of air. (Y/n) was the first to flash a smile, Richtofen doing so soon after, but a blush soon dusting his cheeks.

(Y/n)'s smile grew wider, noticing his flustered face. "Are you blushing?" She spoke, giggling after.

"N-nein!" He answered, looking down.

"You are you big dork!" She said, grabbing his face and planting kisses all over him, causing him to laugh.

Richtofen took hold of her hands and brought them down from his face. Another smile appeared on her face, followed by a few giggles. (Y/n) averted her gaze to the floor.

The sound of someone clearing their throat caused them to turn to the dressing room doors. Dempsey leaned against the door frame, a smirk plastered on his face. Richtofen filled with rage immediately, glaring daggers the Americans' way.

(Y/n) glanced from Dempsey to Richtofen, a grin growing on her face. Before the German knew it, (Y/n) grabbed his face once again, and gave him one big smooch and ran off, sprinting up the stairs and out of the room, leaving Richtofen stunned and flustered for a second time.

"Aren't you gonna get her back?" The American questioned, a toothy smile on his face.

"(Y/n)!" He called, running after his love.

Dempsey chuckled and shook his head and thought.

'Richtofen's gonna love her.'