2.0, Nikolai's Wife Headcanons

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Curious on your take of it since I've seen you do similar stuff for Tank, but do you have any personal head cannons for what Nikolai's wife might've been like/ looked like before she passed? Sorry if you've already done this for him

She was a fun-loving woman. Very generous. And undoubtedly compassionate. Nikolai was reeled in by her kind nature. She's a gentle woman, and so soft spoken. She's extremely loyal to her family, and would do anything for those dearest to keep them safe. Despite not having children together she was very motherly, even to Nikolai. She always kept him well, and fed him well too. She was radiant. Her happiness would reflect onto others, and Nikolai loved her charm and sweetness. He feels like the luckiest man in the world.

Nikolai says she's an angel. With her stunning long brown hair, which she usually kept in braids, and blue eyes like diamonds. He was rather fond of her curvaceous figure and loved to hold her close to him, but he found her lips most attractive. The way she would accentuate her lips by wearing a signature red lipstick made him swoon. Her smile was sure to make his heart flutter. Needless to say, Nikolai was enamoured the moment he laid eyes on her.

Though Nikolai feels like he took her for granted, but he surely spoilt her rotten. He showed just as much love and affection as she did, and always made sure to tell her just how much she meant to him.