Chapter 6: Look into it

I took a moment to look back at the door before fully walking across the field. I guess I'm really going to do this huh. Step by step I kept going heading into the forest. An image of Miss Berry had come to mind. She was always such a nice woman to us by letting us stay for so long. We had a lot of fun with her when we..
I stopped in place and scratched my head. "When we uh.." What other things have I done with her? I stood there trying to think about it more, my memories were nothing more but a big blur and hazy. I kept on walking deeper and deeper into the woods. There was no chill, no sudden gusts of wind either. Did I forget where it was? Round and round I turned. I passed so many trees desperately looking for it. "No, no, no, no, no!" I'm out of breath. I sat down where I was and leaned against a tree. The last time I was here Gojo found me kneeling on the ground looking at me as if I was crazy.
Or maybe...I was? What if I'm just hallucinating at this point. I brought my knees to my chest and laid my head down. Maybe I should really look into hallucinations.
        "WAIT THAT'S IT!" I immediately jumped up on my feet and grabbed my curse tool beside me. "I'LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HERE WITH LOOKING INTO IT!" This means my next destination is our library. Faster! Faster! I need to run faster. The excitement I felt rushed throughout my body. The hole of unknown knowledge will soon be filled once I get to the library.
I slammed the door open and continued racing through the halls. I've never been the type to read that often so I've never been in the library that much. Besides studying with Megumi which always sadly went wrong.
    I opened the library door. The place had a strong cardboard smell. Big shelves surrounded the place containing countless books. The sunlight peeped through the window shining onto the table. Right, I need to stay focused. I'm looking for the history of Jujutsu Tech hoping it would give me the reason why we can't pass the tree. I slid my hand across each book. "History section, history section, there!" Going through alphabetical order until I hit the letter "J".

                       "Jujutsu Tech history."

    "It's now or never." I slowly opened the book cover and took a slight peek. "Huh?" The first page was completely blank. I flipped through to the next page. That page was also blank. I went to the next one. That one was also blank. Then I flipped through the entire book. "WHY IS IT ALL COMPLETELY BLANK?!" I threw the book down and kept looking through the same section. "Is this some kind of top secret-" SLAM! A couple of books have fallen onto my head from shaking the shelf too much. "Ouch that really hurt.." When I turned over I saw one of the books flipped open. The pages facing towards me were completely blank. "This one too?" I grabbed all the books that have fallen on my head  and slammed them down on the table. I flipped through them all trying to find a page with words on it but I had no luck. "It can't just be a coincidence that all of these are blank?" If these are all blank then.. I turned around and looked at all the books surrounding me. I guess we'll find out. Book by book, section by section, page by page. Climbing on a ladder just to get to books on higher shelves. All of them. All of them were blank. "NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE!" I threw the last book in the section I was in down to the ground. "WHAT THE HELL!"

     The library was a complete mess. Books and ripped out pages were all over the floor. I completely wrecked the place. No one seemed to believe anything I've said about this place lately. They all looked at me like I was out of my mind. And now looking at all of this I really do feel like I'm going out of my mind. I just need proof.. "PROOF THIS IS PROOF!?" I jumped up and grabbed a book. "GOD I'M SUCH AN IDIOT I CAN JUST SHOW THEM THIS AND THE DRAWING GOJO MADE?" "I HAVE PROOF OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND WHATEVER THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" I ran out of the library and started heading back into my room. With more help we can all figure this out together. My room door slammed open. I grabbed my bag and started digging through it like a prairie dog. "Where is it?" "AHA I FOUND YA!" The clock across my room read evening. "So I really just skipped an entire day of training and class. I shrugged." I don't have any regrets to be honest. Dinner starts in five. Back to the dining room we go.

    In the hallway I could hear my siblings all talking. I could hear the sounds of plates being placed on the table. The smell of the delicious food being pulled out the kitchen. Am I really ready for this. The emotions of excitement and anxiety were boiling in me. My hands began getting sweaty. I started twitching with each step I took. My nerves refuse to calm down. "You got this Yuji, it's now or never." I slammed the door open. Everyone paused where they were and immediately looked at me.

      "We need to talk."

                                                     Chapter 6 end