the burn ana mia poem

I sit silently in my room  looking at my food looking back and forth in the mirror then my food then my stomach and thighs then the mirror again.

The temptation is overwhelming, As I pick up the fork my worst enemy I can hear Ana yelling at me "don't do it " but I ignore her words and let them fade to the back of my mind and I take another bite they keeping getting bigger

I finish my plate of food and push it aside.

"Wellyougonnamakeyourselfpayforwhatyoudid " 

"Hmm?." I ask yet I know what mia meant i knew exactly what she meant, she wanted me to go and purge.

"Don't act stupid" she pulls me and drags me and all my weight into the bathroom and pushes me over to the toilet locks the door and turns the water on "purge" she grabs me by the hair and screams at me. "Do it !!!" I shake my hands are trempling as I move both my fingers into my mouth

I close my eyes and wait for the familiar burn I have after every meal it stopped hurting as much and put more of a pain in my chest.

Uncontrollable tears roll down my cheeks I slowly stand up after the , what felt like forever minuets of vomiting passed by.

I look into the mirror and my face is red and I feel dizzy Ana and Mia were standing by my side smiling.

Ana was pulling my hair behind my ear and mia was rubbing my back.

I quickly walk back into my room and stumble onto the ground my vision quickly fading .. Is this how it ends? 3 years of this and that's it??!

My mother rushes over to me and my eyes drift down and I fall asleep and I am finally meeting my end. All for the burn in MY throat and the need to be thin. I am gone.