TORTURE

Byunghoo grabs the whip from the table, stretching it while smiling at Taehyung. "P-Please...no! Don't, please!"
Taehyung begged Byunghoo not to do it. But nothing could stop him from hurting the innocent boy.

He goes behind Taehyung and was ready to strike him. All Taehyung could do was close his eyes, he didn't know when it will come at him. "Oh Tae...Don't forget to scream."

Then all the sudden, the leather touches him and he felt a sharp pain from his back. He groaned in pain. Byunghoo continuously whipped him in the back in which he cried. He got hit so many times, it hurts.

"P-Please...stop...I c-can't..." Taehyung couldn't speak properly, he was crying and the pain was too much. "How weak are you!? That's just a whip! Oh well, guess I'll give you more." Just seeing the man getting mad, he knew he screwed up.

Byunghoo continued to whip him everywhere around his body. He couldn't do anything but scream and cry because of the pain. He had slashes, although they were just long read marks, no bleeding, but they were close to.

"Now what should I do with you? Hmph, good job! I'll leave you here for now, I'll come back later." Taehyung knew that later was another torture, he just hoped that it wouldn't be worst than the whip. It was too painful already.

He wanted to see his family and friends so bad. He wanted to escape, if only there was atleast one chance. He wanted to go home...

His body was trembling in fear, the wounds are stinging, but he tried to endure it. Soon, he passed out.

----------------------------------------------

"No updates about him yet?" Asked Namjoon who is sitting on the couch.
"No not ye-" Seokjin hasn't finished and his phone rang. "Anonymous Sent A Video" Seokjin had no idea who the anonymous is, but he was nervous. What could the video be about?

Just by watching the 1 second of the video, Seokjin was terrified, it was Taehyung...with his hands tied and he's floating in the air, a man behind him holding a whip. He called everyone to watch the video with him. They were as shocked as him.

They could hear Taehyung's screams and cries, even the sounds of the whip touching his body. It all got stuck in their minds, they couldn't unhear or unsee it.
They were in total shock. Jungkook was about to cry because of what he saw.

They couldn't continue watching and Seokjin immediately paused the video.
They all stood there in silence. Never did they expect such thing.

"We better show this to the police." Said Yoongi. "B-But...who was the guy behind him?" Asked Jimin, and Namjoon replied, "We'll talk about this when we arrive to the police station."

They changed their outfits, making sure the public doesn't recognize them. Fans would come at them at the wrong time.
They rushed to the police station and saw the same police officers that were trying to help them.

"Officer! Officer! You need to see this!" Luckily he wasn't busy so Seokjin gave the phone to the police officer.
"I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do yet, we don't know the place or the person that captured him..." The 6 members became stressed about the situation. It was so intense, they weren't ready for something like this.

Nothing they can do but go home, but they hope for the best and wish they could stop this.

"Now what...he might hurt Taehyung again." Said Hoseok, he was feeling so down just like the other members sitting in different places. "We could just wait for it." Said Yoongi, he was so relax as if he didn't care. "Wait for what? Yoongi, Taehyung is already getting hurt and you're still so calm!?" Seokjin was starting to get mad, yes he gets annoyed by Taehyung, but never did he or the other members hurt him physically.

"What do you think we can do? I mean like, there is nothing we can do unless we are given a clue." Yoongi sounded like he was about to get pissed.
"Admit it, you just want him dead for good!" Seokjin and Yoongi started to argue infront of the 4 members, they just stared at them, not daring to stop them.

"You really think I want him dead!? No way in hell! You're overthinking!" Yoongi said he would never yell at anyone, but maybe until he's finally pissed off.
"You're being so cold! You heard Taehyung, and saw him im the video getting whipped by that DAMN moron, how the hell can you relax after seeing that!?"

"Guys stop! Don't argue about it! It can't do anything!" Namjoon was able to stop them and they just kept quiet...

----------------------------------------------

"It's night time already, you know what's gonna happen." Byunghoo laughed, Taehyung was just silent..."Why so silent? Still can't forget about last time?" He kept on laughing at him. Byunghoo then grabs a bat, Taehyung again, panicked.

"You know what to do little TaeTae, don't forget to scream." He started to hit him hardly with the bat. It hit his abdomen, chest, arms, legs, back and even one time in the head, which caused his head to bleed. He had so many bruises around his body. All he could do was cry, and scream just like what Byunghoo said, he couldn't hold it back.

"Aw, does it hurt? It's okay, I recorded it for your Hyungs to see, and even your loved little brother Jungkook."

Taehyung didn't even realized he was being filmed. He got worried about the members after learning it.

Byunghoo grabbed a knife and put his hand on Taehyung's chin, he made Taehyung look at him, while his other hand slowly cuts into Taehyung's cheek while saying, "Don't worry little TaeTae, I won't kill you immediately. You're too innocent for it, but...If you want to live longer, you can help me get all the members. Don't you want revenge?"

The cut was painful, Taehyung looked away from Byunghoo as he winced.
He didn't want to follow what Byunghoo said. He never wanted revenge on the members, even if they didn't treat him nicely.

"Alright then, you don't want? You all die together here!"