FINALE

After a few more weeks, Taehyung was fully recovered. They were so happy and thought it's the perfect time to celebrate. Now that it's his birthday.

Of course, Seokjin was the one who cooked all the delicious food and the others decorated the house.

But before that, Jungkook was assigned to bring Taehyung out of the dorm while they prepare for the celebration.

While walking,
"So Taehyung Hyung, where do you want to go first?" Asked Jungkook was they walk on the streets, as always, they make sure people don't recognize them. How hard is it to be famous?

"Well...I miss the park, so let's go there."
Said Taehyung as he smiles at Jungkook.
"Whatever you want Hyung!" They sat down at the bench and the fresh air was extremely relaxing.

"Hyung...I still feel sorry about that day Manager Choi captured you...I couldn't imagine the pain you went through..."
Jungkook sounded so down after that.
"It's okay Kookie, you know? If I just had to let him do it to me. He would hurt you guys if I didn't stop him." Taehyung puts his arm on Jungkook's back and pulls him closer.

"Hyungie such a hero!" Said Jungkook while making a cute voice. Taehyung giggled and said, "C'mon Bang PD nim is more of a hero."

After spending time with each other, Jungkook received a message from Jimin. It was all set, and he could bring Taehyung back home now.

"Hyung, I'm getting a little bored. Can we go home?" Jungkook was excited to show Taehyung the decorations and food. "Sure, I was feeling the same, it's turning boring." They both stood up from the bench and walked all the way back to their dorm.

They were infront of the door and Jungkook asked Taehyung to cover his eyes. After Taehyung closed his eyes, Jungkook opens the door, they both stepped in and Jungkook told Taehyung to open his eyes.

The members and Taehyung's parents surprised him. The decorations were so colorful and lively. The food on the table was to die for. Taehyung couldn't help but make a big smile.

Before eating, Taehyung's father lit the candle and let Taehyung carry the cake.
They started to sing happy birthday for him. For Taehyung, it was the best birthday. He never spent his birthday with the members for the past few years.

After Taehyung blew the candles, they cheered and clapped their hands.
"I knew your favorite was strawberry cakes. So I made it for you."
Taehyung had tears of joy, and everyone laughed at him and made a group hug.

Everyone was literally praising Seokjin for making delicious food. His cooking skills are amazing. It was full of laughter and joy. It was one unforgettable day for all of them.

They took photos, played games, and did so many more. And a lot of gift were given to Taehyung.

"Here you go Taehyung, well...I knew you loved the shirt you used to wear but it was torn by nasty manager. So here, I brought you this, although I couldn't find the same color." The was Seokjin's gift. Taehyung was happy, he missed that shirt so much.

"H-Here Tae, just...take this, It's just small, but I hope you like it." It's a necklace. Taehyung couldn't wait to wear it. He's been to accessories lately.

"Here Taehyung, some books, you better read atleast one of them or I'll shave your eyebrows." Taehyung is very smart, but he thinks that it wouldn't be that bad to read, it might as well relax his mind when he's stressed.

"Taehyungie, I brought you a little tiger stuffed toy. You're not a child but, this just reminds me of you. You can put this in your room." The tiger was cute, just like Taehyung himself. He thinks it would light up his mood a bit.

"Hey Taehyung, it's my turn, here, let's play these games together." Jimin bought Taehyung video games that they could play on the TV, he was excited. Taehyung loves to play games.

"Hyungie, I couldn't think of anything to buy you." Everyone laughed at Jungkook, so did Taehyung.
"But here, just a box of strawberries, you haven't eaten them for a long time, so I'll give you more." Taehyung took the strawberries, he wanted to open the box so bad, he wanted to eat it all.

"Taehyung ah, we're very proud of you, you know? So here, we made a letter for you and also brought you new clothes.
I hope you like them." Said Taehyung's mother as he gives his parents a warm hug.

He was thankful of all the gifts he received. He couldn't stop smiling that night. It's all finally complete. No more worries or sadness.

Happiness will never leave them...anymore...

- E N D

ah, omg, I was really nervous when I published all these episodes. I'm so sorry of how I treated Taehyung btw. I also felt bad for doing this too him. Yea, sorry about how brutal I made it. But I hope you liked the story. Thank you so much for reading, Borahae💜💜💜