HAPPINESS

The week past, the doctor said that Taegyung will get discharged tonight.
All the members were excited, but Taehyung is still not talking, like said, he keeps on sleeping.

They talked to Taehyung's parents about him getting discharged from the hospital. So they came early and wanted to celebrate it, and that's if Taehyung could get his energy back and talk to them properly.

It was 5:30 PM in the afternoon. Taehyung woke up from his sleep and the members and his parents were ready if he needed something.

Taehyung looked at his right and his parents standing next to him.
"M-Mom...? Dad?" They were surprised, he did nothing but make sounds and all, and now he spoke full words. All of them of course turned happy and smiled at him.

But all the sudden, Taehyung started crying. "Hey? What's the crying for?" Asked Yoongi. "Calm down Yoongi, he's not well yet." Seokjin backs Yoongi down before he says anything not nice at all.

"I...I'm s-sorry..." They couldn't understand, in their minds, they were suppose to be the ones apologizing to Taehyung. "We'll leave first, we'll give you kids some time." Said Taehyung's mother as she leaves with her husband.

"H-Hyungs...Jungkook...I'm sorry..."
Taehyung apologizing brought members to tears. Jungkook wanted to hug his hyung so bad, but he couldn't.
"No Hyung...we are sorry, I didn't mean to be mean to you, I'm sorry. I didn't know you cared so much...please...sorry."
Jungkook was in tears, Taehyung put his palm on Jungkook's cheek saying, "It's okay...Hyung forgives all of you..."

Taehyung tried to sit up, the members helped him, some members went to the other side of the bed and made a group hug. It was full of happiness. Taehyung felt complete again. But he knew something is not done yet, Byunghoo.
But he decided to ignore it first and have some fun instead.

"The doctor said you'll get discharged tonight. How does that sound?" Asked Hoseok with a smile. They saw in Taehyung's face that he was happy. They could finally see the beautiful boxy smile again. It was something they missed so much.

And from now on, they decided to change their way of treating Taehyung and promised to take care of him properly, just like how they treat each other.

It was full of laughter, but sometimes Taehyung's wounds would ache and they stopped joking around. Until 7:00 PM, he got discharged.

Taehyung's parents wanted the members to take care of him, knowing that they could make him happier. But of course, the pain killers are not leaving them. Taehyung hated the pain killers. But he also doesn't want to feel the pain.

He had to stay on a wheelchair, and it's hard if he wants to go up or downstairs. Luckily he was ambidextrous and doesn't find it difficult to use his left hand when doing things.

The news spread like wildfire, not just in Korea, but worldwide. Everyone wanted to take their old manager down. And everyone was telling Taehyung to get well soon, mostly on social media.

And the reporters, one of the most annoying, they try to budge in and interview atleast one member of BTS.
Luckily they were able to stop them with by making an official statement online.

Taehyung would sometimes struggle to do things, his wounds would hurt, either just a little bit or it would hurt like hell.

But another week went by and the bruises and cuts fully faded away.
Although Taehyung still couldn't walk and use his right arm.

The members would do so much things for Taehyung, because they didn't do anything nice to him in the past.
Especially Seokjin who always spoils him with sweets he make.

Then they realized, it was actually more fun with Taehyung around. Finally, complete and happy together. No more arguments or what so ever.