TRYING TO PROTECT

After hearing the words from Byunghoo, Taehyung became scared, not because he'll die, but because the man will hurt the members as well.

"No not them! Hurt me all you want! Please! I'm begging you! Don't hurt them, please!" Taehyung pleaded.

"Hm, sounds good!" Byunghoo grabs the whip, but it's a different one. "I'll be using my favorite weapon then."
Taehyung wouldn't say he screwed up again, he was trying to protect everyone that might get involved in such a mess.

He got whipped, again, but this time it was harder. He could feel blood coming out from some hits. It was more painful than the last one. Sometimes it would touch the bruises he got from the bat and the last whip which doubles the pain.

He kept on getting whipped and whipped, almost an hour of it. He was bleeding hard, and the bruises worsen.
His clothes were torn, his torso was exposed, only the long sleeves are covering his arms. The remaining cloth was soaked in sweat.

He could see Byunghoo ending the video. But after that, he blacked out.

----------------------------------------------

The night didn't go well. The BTS members find it hard to sleep.
They kept thinking about Taehyung.

Especially Namjoon, he's the leader and cares about each member, even though he cared least about Taehyung.

It took them very long to sleep. Then someone's phone rang. It was Seokjin's phone again. It's the anonymous again. He quickly went out of his room calling everyone.

They went out of their rooms looking confused, "Hyung, what the hell, we're tryin' to sleep!" Said Yoongi, but when he saw Seokjin holding the phone he stayed silent.

"I...I got another video...from the anonymous guy." Seokjin presses the notification and just by looking at the thumbnail, they all became worried.
It's Taehyung again, they could see the slashes he got from the previous video.
Knowing that this video will be another torture to their eyes is just devastating.

Seokjin plays the video. It was painful to watch, seeing Taehyung cry and get hurt.
Then they realized something, the face.
"Is that...Manager Choi? Manager Byunghoo, right?" Asked Jungkook as everyone looked at Jungkook and started to think about what he said.

"Wait...It is! S-So he was the one who captured T-Taehyung?" Said Hoseok.
"Yea, maybe, but why? Was it because he got fired?" Asked Jungkook.
"Why don't we just continue the video, we might hear something else." Said Yoongi as he presses the play button of the video.

After a few more minutes of watching the video, they freaked out when they heard that he will kill them all in the same place. But what shocked them more is that Taehyung said to hurt him all he wants just not the other memebers.

They felt so guilty of the way they treated him after hearing it. They didn't realize Taehyung cared for them so much. "Taehyung Hyung..." Jungkook bursts into tears and Hoseok hugs him tightly. Now that was the night they all couldn't sleep.

They wanted to save him, but they can't, they dont have a single clue where Taehyung or Byunghoo is. But of course, the 6 members won't give up finding him.

Everyone was finally asleep, except Seokjin, since he was the one who Byunghoo sent the videos to. He couldn't stop thinking about the videos.

It's 4:00 AM, Seokjin was finally able to sleep, but he knew he had to wake up early to cook for the members. Thank goodness the schedule was changed. They have all time to figure out everything to save Taehyung. And also it was just luck that it's not on the news yet.

----------------------------------------------

Taehyung gained his consciousness. The first thing he felt was pain from his wounds, and starvation. He hasn't eaten anything. His eyes wasn't fully open, but he could see someone walking towards him, probably Byunghoo.

"You better wake up now, it's late." That was Byunghoo's voice, but Taehyung was dazed. He had no reaction to what Byunghoo said.

After that, he felt a punch to the gut. He started coughing and he looked at Byunghoo and he continuously punched his face. "Aw...look at you? I guess you won't be called most handsome man in the world anymore after they see you like this. And next time, listen to me, or I'll beat that shit out of you."

Taehyung felt dizzy after getting beaten by Byunghoo. First thing in the morning was pain, it sucked for him. His stomach was growling. Nothing to eat...

"Alright Taehyung, since you insisted that I should hurt you instead of your little fellows..." Byunghoo grabs a remote with a small button on it. He goes closer to Taehyung and his palm touches Taehyung's cheek. "I am starting to like this attitude of you, little TaeTae, very brave. So I thought of more ways."

Byunghoo steps away and presses the button. Taehyung received an electric shock. He was screaming his lungs out and couldn't handle it anymore. The electrocution stopped and he was breathing heavily with sweat dripping down his face and tears making it's way down his cheeks.

Taehyung couldn't look at Byunghoo, he looked down on the ground and closed his eyes, then suddenly, he felt the whip hit his chest and he was forced to look at Byunghoo.

"You asked for this, if you can't take it then allow me to kill the members then I'll free you." That wasn't enough to convince Taehyung. He replied, "No! I won't let you!" Byunghoo smirked, "Fine"

Byunghoo was surprised with the respone of the kid. And he has a lot to do with Taehyung.

"Again, you asked for it, don't regret anything."