STAYING STRONG

Byunghoo would whip, electrocute, beat Taehyung with either his bat or his own hands, cut Taehyung with a knife, throw stones at him, and more. He's been turned into a punching bag.

The torture almost lasted for 2 hours.
After it all, Taehyung looked lifeless, although his heart is still beating, he showed no emotion, tears are streaming down his face, his whole body is bleeding and bruised, one of his arms and legs were broken, and his body was twitching.

He knew he had to stay strong for his family and friends. He didn't want to leave them. But he couldn't handle it anymore and passed out. How many times has Byunghoo made the poor kid pass out again? Who knows what will happen tomorrow, more pain?

----------------------------------------------

"When will be able to find him!? I have another shitty video!" Said Seokjin who is already angered. "Hyung...were trying our best, so are the police. We have to be patient..." Jimin tried to calm Seokjin down. But not only videos were sent, but messages and photos as well.

"Didn't you hate him? Here he is, almost dying, waiting for you to come. I took the torture a little tad to much, I ruined him, for you. I hate all of you, you know? But I knew I could use Taehyung to test all of you. Blame yourself, because Taehyung wouldn't get hurt like this if you loved him." That was the message sent to Seokjin. Along with photos of Taehyung, it was obvious from the camera that his injuries were so severe. He was unconscious in all of the photos.

These photos made Seokjin not want to look at his phone anymore, everyone saw the message, they felt the guilt.
They just wanted to hug Taehyung and apologize to him. But they had to work harder just to get him back.

The night came, It was still silent.
"Guys...I got a message from the anonymous." It was a surprise the Namjoon was the one that got the message. Namjoon's eyes widened, he showed the location of Taehyung.

"Hey, hey, hey, nobodies following this shit, it might be a trap." Yoongi snatches the phone from Namjoon's hands.
"But Hyung, we could call the cops to come with us." Said Jimin.

They decided to go to the police station and tell everything, especially about the location. The police prepared for it, the members were excited, but worried at the same time and hoped Taehyung is still hanging in there. No way they want to see him dead.

"I don't feel good about this." Said Jungkook. "It'll be okay, the police can handle this, we can save Taehyung." Hoseok comforted Jungkook, he finally calmed down and looks like everyone is ready.

----------------------------------------------

Taehyung was on the ground, and Byunghoo leaves him and runs away before the cops catch him, he knew they would call the cops after giving the location.

He just wanted a good revenge after losing his job and for having a hard time without it. He was sure Taehyung would still suffer even if the torture is done.
He planned to hide far far away.

The police came, they went out of the car but the police officers slowed them down. They took the lead and the members stayed at the back.

They saw the cabin, the boys were to hard-headed and immediately went to the door way. It was opened, the first thing they saw was Taehyung laying down on the ground, unconscious.

They were shocked of what he looked like. The bruises and cuts are everywhere around his body. His clothes are ripped and his eyes are puffy.

Jimin was the first to see. He checked his pulse, it was weak. "Call the ambulance!" Said Jimin. He holds Taehyung's hand tightly, he wanted to apologize so many times to him already, so did the other members.

The ambulance came after a few minutes. They came out of the cabin and saw the police captured someone.
Yoongi, Seokjin, and Namjoon came close to him. Yes, they saw the faces of a person they hate, and now, they hate him even more.

Yoongi was about to punch him, but Seokjin held him back from doing so.
"HOW COULD YOU!? TELL ME!? WHAT DID HE EVEN DO TO YOU?! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL!"
Seokjin and Namjoon were shocked, they never saw Yoongi this mad, but they understood.

Seokjin rubbed Yoongi's back. After, they decided to call the other members who came to the hospital earlier than them.
It was good to here that Taehyung is stable. Although his wounds were severe so he had to stay in the hospital for the whole week.

They waited for a few hours for him to wake up. As expected, it's on the news, people saw them, especially Taehyung.
They also called Taehyung's parents.

Seeing him covered in bandages was heartbreaking for the members. They could've done better treating him in the past. They couldn't imagine the kind of trauma it caused him. It must've really made a huge impact. They could still see the blood stains in the bandages. His arm and leg was fractured and they could barely see undamaged skin.

Taehyung woke up! Everyone smiled at him, but he made a little groan because the pain was still there. His mother was crying, she couldn't look at his son in such a bad condition. Seokjin gently stroke his hair, "Sh...it's okay...you're in the hospital." Taehyung's mother held his hand tightly and his father behind her.

One member is incharge of looking after Taehyung every night for the week. But all of them including Taehyung's parents would stay until it's late. Taehyung was silent and most of the time he sleeps.
He wouldn't speak, and would only move if the members will help him change clothes, eat, or drink.

They could see that he was trying to stay strong for them, and they realized that he was ever since they weren't treating him nicely.