Chapter 5

After Maya and I talked it was time for the meeting I had to go to.
I went up to our room and changed again because it was my first time seeing other Mafias.

The fit👆😌

Vito came in to our room and hugged me from behind again.

'You look so good I could fuck you right here right now but... we have a meeting to go to..'

He said with a pout on his face.

"Awww." I said before kissing his cheek like a baby.

"But we can finish the job when we get back from the meeting" he said with a smirk on his face.

'Get away from me you hungry womanizer' I said playfully hitting his chest before he attacked me with his lips and sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and said 'come on now we don't want to make the other people waiting in the meeting'.

After going through doors and Vito putting his hand prints to unlock the doors we finally made it to a Big door with Wolfs and Lion stones statues.

"You ready angel?" He asked before holding my hand.

'Yes' I said and the doors open showing all the other Mafias with their wife's.

All the eyes were on us.

Vito took a seat on a chair that is big as a thrown.

He told me to sit on his lap so he can have me by his side all the time.

After the talking and all, the meeting ended and the guests are now eating and drinking wine.

One of the man that are probably on there 30-40 said
'Vito my friend you sure did get yourself a hot girlfriend' 

"You mean Fiance my friend?" Vito said to the Man Grinning.

And then all the people realized that I was the daughter of the 2nd placed Mafia man.

They all started to congratulate Vito and me with hugs and all.

The meeting ended and me and my soon-to-be Husband went to our room and watched movies together.

It was 8:10 and I went to shower.

I was showering when I heard the bathroom door open *she forgot to lock the door*  I peaked my head out to look who it is but no one was there so I went back to showering.

A second later I felt 2 big hands go up from my legs to cup my breasts.

I turned around scared when I saw Motherfuckin Vito.😏

He started to kiss my back and my neck to my cheeks.

He then looked into my eyes and kissing me hungrily, picking me up to place me on his manhood😏.

"Did you forget what I told you before the meeting angel?" He asked looking in my eyes.

I then blushed and said "n-No"

He then chuckled and said "you better not because I'm not letting this opportunity go away Amor"

He said before lifting me up in Bridal style and taking me to our bed.

"Now Angel" he said before putting me on the bed and taking his tie and tying my hands. "Knees now angel."

"w-What" I said widening my eyes.

"Now Amor." He said with anger and Lust in his eyes.

I got on my knees and looked up to him with 'innocent eyes'😽

He touched my Face with gentle hands and said "I wanna Make you cry from pleasure Mi Amor."

He threw his towel down to the floor and and showed me his Dick.

"Open your Mouth Amor.." He said looking into my eyes with a Smirk on his face.

"Will it hurt..?" I said with my eyebrows raised.

"I will go gentle on you Angel so No."

I smirked and leaned in my head and kissed his Dick.

Then i opened my Mouth and put half of his length in.

He Smirks and puts his hand on my hair before grabbing it and pushing his dick in my mouth more.

I pushed my head up and down before gagging a little from all the length inside my throat.

Vito smirked and picked me up again now laying me on the bed, he untied my hands and gets on top of me.

"Now be a good girl and stay still" he said before kissing my thighs and biting them leaving Marks and hickeys on them.

"Vito~" I Moaned.

And before I knew it he slides his tongue inside me making my back to arch.

"I Love you Angel" he said sucking more on my cunt.

"i-I Love you t-too" I said moaning,

Then he got up from 'there' and put his Dick in his hands pressing it in my 😽

"W-wait" I said looking into his eyes.

"What is it Amor?" He said looking back at me.

"I'm a Virgin!" I said closing my eyes.

He cupped my face in his hand and said "do you want to continue with this? If not I can stop right now if you say so Angel." He said looking softly into my eyes.

I was surprised because all of my ex got Mad and would try to Rape me Because I always say No.

"Well I just wanted to tell you this before we continue" I said.

"The real Question is Do. You. Want. To. Lose. Your. Virginity. To. Me.?" He said with a soft look in his eyes.

I smiled at him before saying "you know you are the first guy that didn't try to Rape me when I said no.. Even tho I'm naked under you."

"So yes pls take my Virginity." I said smirking at him.

He kissed my Lips and neck biting my ears and then sliding his dick into me.

I gasped at the length in me and he said "your s-so tight Princesa" and breathing heavy.

Hi guys I know I know I'm bad at this😭🖐 but I just wanted to apologize for not updating for couples of days. And I'm So Sorry😩💖.