Chapter 32

In this God awful world no one wants to know your feelings. Never say anything even  if your breaking down because no one really cares.

My Mother would always say things like these to me to make me feel strong.

And she was right. No one cares about you other then you.

If a person had to choose money or you they will absolutely choose money because who the fuck are you to them? Just another human being.

But there is others that would choose you over money any day.

Those people are hard to find.

My mother never gave me the chance to cry in her arms because she would always tell me that no body cares.

You can cry all you want but at the end of the day you were alone when you came here and you'll be alone when you leave.

Oh and wealth! People come people go. being wealthy is obviously a need because if you have the money people fear you.

And if you don't have the money people will walk all over you like your some kind of animal.

Being greedy about wealth or fame won't take you far.

Because one day you'll leave and the only thing you'll take with you is your spirit.

No money, no beauty.

Just an energy that will travel with you.

Being alone really does bring out the inner thoughts out of somebody.

I never thought in my life that I would be tied up in my husband's enemies lair held hostage.

I have no idea where Kara is or how she is doing.

Oh god I would never want to think of her being dead.

I'm sure they wouldn't be that cruel and kill a woman of the Genovese.

It has been a day since I came here and was kidnapped.

I miss my baby boy. I just want to touch his curls again and kiss him.

Mt poor baby boy probably thinks mommy is still out partying.

My breasts have been hurting lately because I didn't breast feed for a day.

They are probably leaking but I wouldn't know because those assholes didn't give me a change of clothes.

Frustration was building inside me.

My arms are almost breaking free from the ropes because of how hard I was grubbing them on the little rocks.

"Ugh come on come on!" I was frustrated again because the ropes wouldn't budge even though they were holding on for dear life.

Footsteps were heard outside the door and I quickly stopped trying to break free.

The door slowly opened and came in a big man.

I mean come on he was so tall and just huge!

"Ma'am Leone Lucas needs you at the moment." The hunky man said with his hands folded on his chest.

Quickly looking up to him a smile breaks into my face.

"Really?! He needs me?" I ask sarcastically and then rolling my eyes after.

The hunky mans face lights up slightly with a sexy smirk and he chuckles.

"Yes, and you need a showers and some change of clothes so your perfect for him." he says waving his hands and going to stand out by the door.