Chapter 24

"okay guys focus forget about that girl!" Kara says clapping her hands to get our attention.

"who even is that girl?" I ask looking at Vito

"oh that was Vitos one night stand from like 3 years ago I think" Kara's husband spoke laughing.

"happened at a young stupid age and I didn't know any better." Vito says staring at me.

Did I marry a man whore?

"How many woman have you slept with because every woman hates me when they see me with you." I say rolling my eyes.

"Vitos a whore he can't keep it in his pants" Kara's husband spoke again bursting out laughing while Vito smacks him in the back of his head.

~~~

Some time passes by as our car came to a stop.

"are you ready angel?" Vito whispered rubbing my thighs.

I nod my head as the car door opens.

"Welcome Mr. Genovese!" a man in his early 30's booms from Inside the club.

He has blonde hair and blue eyes and also a cut mark across the right side of his eye.

He did look very creepy from close.

"Hows it been Henry" Vito speaks as he helps me get out of the car.

Kara and her husband get out as well standing beside us.

"And hello Rayn!" Henry shakes Vitos and Rayns hands

Henry's eyes finally land on mines scanning me like a predator.

Ew

"and you must be the heavenly Mrs. Genovese Lillith?" He speaks taking my hand to kiss

Vito keeps his eyes on the men as the men kisses my hand

"Thank you for inviting me." I say making eye contact with him and not letting him see through me.

He smiles.

"your welcome dear" A woman the same age as the man comes out.

The woman also had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"ahh here comes my wife" Henry says taking his wife's hand.

I would've thought they were siblings the way they have almost the same features.

We were now walking into the club.

Strippers were everywhere grinding on males.

"Kara when do we start?" I whisper ask Kara about when we take the spot as strippers for the night.

"we start in a hour so we need to get everything ready." she says looking around

Vito looks at me from across the bar giving me a silent good luck.

"you ladies ready to go get changed?" Rayn came to us and asked.

I nodded my head as we made our way to the stripper changing room.

"Here are your outfits for tonight" Rayn said giving us a bag of clothes.

"won't the outfits we are wearing right now work?" I asked

"Vito wanted to spice this up so me and Vito picked our favorites for you girls to wear." Rayn replies winking at Kara.

"okay get out" Kara says blushing.

Rayn chuckles as he goes out of the room.

Me and Kara look at each other and then the bag.

"I wish it's not too slutty" I whisper as Kara opens the bag.