Chapter 8

"come on Mariaaaaa" Maya said while rolling her eyes at Maria.

"oh shh bitch, there is someone new in our house" she said looking through the cameras

"hmm what do you mean Maria?" I said looking at the cameras on her phone.

"oh Maria you dumb bitch that's our cousin Jake" Maya said laughing at Maria.

"oh hey cousins!" a guy said walking to Maria and Maya.

"oh hey Jake what you doing here? I thought you were in London" Maria said shaking his hand.

"oh Maria I came back yesterday so I wanted to visit Lucian" Jake said Laughing

"OK can somebody tell me who the Fuck is Lucian??" I said throwing my hands up.

"well well what is a beautiful lady like you doing with these rats?" Jake said kissing my hand.

"uhh thanks..?"

"take your filthy hands off of my fiance!" Vito said grabbing my waist and hugging me.

"what's wrong Vito you look tiered" I said holding his face.

"wait Vito? Wow you let your fiance call you Vito and we can't even call you by your real name Lucian" Jake said rolling his eyes.

"wait what? Your real name is Lucian.." I said looking at them confused.

"yeah his real name is Lucian but his street name is Vito" Maria said.

"yeah Lucian belongs to the streetssss" Jake said laughing and running away.

"oh you piece of Shit" Lucian said kissing me and then running Jake.

"are you guys always like this? I mean I Love this but like.."  I said laughing.

"yeah Lucian and Jake are always like this and yeah we all like to joke" Maya said laughing and walking inside the house.

"Mayaaaaaaa" a Little girl screamed running up to Maya and hugging her leg.

"omggg my little princess grew up this past months didn't she" Maya gushed picking up the little girl.

"who is this little Cutie? " I said while walking to Maya and the kid.

"oh this little cutie is Aurora. But we all call her Princess" Maya said kissing Auroras cheeks.

"btw she is Jake's little sister" Maria said drinking her water.

"ohhh how old is she?" I questioned.

"she just turned 3 on April" Jake said running around the house from Lucian.

"hey my little princess how have you been?" Lucian said picking her up from Maya.

"i was good Luci" Aurora says giggling.

"who is that Luci?" Aurora whispers to Lucian.

"princess this is Lillith my wife" Lucian says puffing up his chest.

"wait reallyyyy? Can I p-play with her" Aurora said stuttering a little.

"go hug her princess" Lucian says pushing Aurora to me.

"hi, Aurora" I said getting on my knees to hug her.

"h-hi" Aurora said hugging me.

"Okie I'll call you princess from now on" I said giggling.

"okiee Lilly" Aurora said before running back to her brother Jake.

"you need more sleep princess" Jake said pulling Aurora into his arms and kissing her cheeks.

"OK now bye you guys I need my sleep too it's 11 pm so Goodnight BITCHES!!" Maya and Maria screamed while running to their rooms.

"¡NO USES ESAS PALABRAS ALREDEDOR DE PRINCESS! " (DON'T USE THOSE WORDS AROUND PRINCESS!) Jake shouted out to Maria and Maya before taking Aurora to her room leaving me and Lucian.

Lucian came from behind hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"sorry I didn't tell u my real Name Lilly" he said kissing my neck.

"OK ok now don't start kissing me I have no time for this rn so Goodnight." I said going up to our room and to our bathroom.

After taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth I go I. The cabinets and get my night clothes on.

"good night baby" I said kissing Lucians head and getting into the bed.

"goodnight doll" he says before putting his arms around me protecting me.

Oh I wish I never lose anyone of them.

After playing with Lucians hair I fall asleep holding him close and being in Love. (I wish this was actually in my life😭😭)

************************************

Hey ya'll, I know I know my chapters are short but I will start making bigger chapters so you guys can have more fun reading this book.  BTW it's 2:20 am for me rn when I'm writing this so Goodnight and have a beautiful night Sluts😩❤️❤️❤️