Chapter 20

Hey hey 17k readers??? Oh my I never thought I would see this day in my life but now we are here!! 😭😭
************************************
this world will always be the biggest bitch to you when you need them the most~

I never saw my parents again after my arranged marriage and sometimes I wonder if they even know that they are now grandparents?...

It's hard to leave your family behind to live with your new family but it's never too late to still make everyone happy

I'm thinking of inviting my parents over for the first time so they can meet their grandson!
~~~

As I was just about to enter Vitos office he opened the door and pulled me in

I didn't even get to look at the place around me when he smashed his lips on to me.

Why was he acting like this today?

I pushed him away to breathe.

"why so rough?" I asked fixing my outfit and sitting down.

He sighed running his hand through his hair and sitting down in his chair

He looked at me seriously looking pissed off.

"All of this work is so fucking hard and my head hurts." he says laying back In his chair.

"and I miss my baby boy" he mumbled under his breath which made me giggle

He looked at me glaring and sitting up again

"and I know what happened down stairs in the main living room" he said smirking and looking at my shirt that had a little blood splash.

I got up going up to him and sitting on his lap, Then I took my top off which had the blood of the whore.

Vito pulled me close snuggling his head in my breasts and holding my waist tightly

I was playing with his messy curly hair and he was kissing my breasts.

"i want to rest" he said resting his head on my boobs.

I chuckled and took his face in my hands.

"then let's get you to bed so you can sleep baby" I said kissing his nose.

I love to baby him around so he kind of knows who is in charge of the relationship.

"okay my love" he says carrying me with him as he got up from his seat

~~~
I was now tugging Vito in bed with Vincent in the crib next to Vito so he can sleep peacefully.

I was tired too but I had to make food for our Vincent so he won't wake up hungry.

"I'll be back okay" I said kissing Vito and leaving the room to go to the kitchen.

It was 10pm

No maid was in the kitchen so I can finally make baby food peacefully. ~

As I was done making the baby food I went up to me and Vitos room to feed our baby.

~~~
"Hi baby say ahh" I said in my baby voice to Vincent while Vito was half asleep.

Vincent was full now and I changed his diaper too for the night

"come back to bed and sleep now" Vito said when he saw me putting sleepy Vincent in his crib.

I smiled looking at Vito and my eyes softened.

I never knew I could love someone more then my life...

"okay my love I'm coming" I said getting into bed.

"that's what she said" Vito joked grabbing my waist I was laughing as well.

Turning all the lights off and peacefully holding my husband is all the happiness I need in this world..

I looked up at him and kissed his neck.

"goodnight" I whispered

He smiled and looked down at me.

"Goodnight Espléndido" he replied kissing my head and holding me tightly.

Everything in the world is useless when your not with the person you truly love.

************************************
Credits to Me for making this random shit up👏