Chapter 8 - Mood Killer

What's this? Another chapter so soon? Yep because I've decided that the following one is so long I've had to split it into two parts, so you're getting this one a little earlier! :P Enjoy! 

Just to help you visualise the 'good morning' that we would all like to wake to... ;) here's another reference pic. I hope you are liking them and it helps to place you in the story even more so. We'd all love to be Ava! *sighs* 

Alan's bedroom is bathed in the glow of a beautiful spring morning with soft golden hues illuminating the bright space and the crumpled bedsheets that he's coaxed me away from

When he said he wanted to give me a massage after last night's 'activities,' I turned my back toward him ready to feel those magical hands kneading my muscles, but he had other ideas and turned me over with a confident smirk. Each inch of my exposed flesh is kissed, stroked as he heads south and spreads my thighs with a hum of desire. The swirl of Alan's skilled tongue laps in places where no man has ever been, my fingers embed into peppery shags of his hair, unable to tame the fire in my groin as I squirm gently against his face with my heart beating wildly.

"Uggghh," I gasp. My eyes roll in rapturous pleasure. Good morning Mr Rickman.

He rubs the chiselled bridge of his nose so perfectly against my pulsing clit that it makes my thighs shake, along with my breath.

"Please do that again-do-that-a-UGHHH..." I smile, throwing my hands to my face, only to peel them away again to watch him feasting, filling me with two thick fingers. He is in every way enamoured from how deeply he eats to the vibration of each moan against my hot flesh.

My head buries into the pillow in twisted pleasure as my fingers sink into his peppery hair at the brink of an orgasm. His fingers curl to that special place, hitting that soft spot with relentless precision over and over until I cry out his name, wrapping my legs across his broad back.

...And then the phone rings. My phone. It doesn't stop. One glance - it's my father! My parents are coming today, meanwhile, so am I...

My flailing arm knocks the phone off the stand, fully invested in the serge of heat that gushes onto Alan's tongue as I cry out in ecstasy. He purrs into me, swirling the cream then looks into my glazed eyes.

"Beats a glass of orange juice in the morning."

..............................

"Ava, where are you? We've been buzzing the apartment for ages. Didn't you get your mother's text last night to say we'd be arriving early?"

I throw myself out of bed and scramble together my clothes. Meanwhile, the sound of pelting water comes from the shower of Alan's ensuite bathroom. Why now. Why today. I can think of a million and one other things that I'd rather be doing - the man in the other room being top of that list. He returns a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist. The tight dick-print pressed against it tests my self-control.