Chapter. 2 First Meet part 2

Author here: Second part to first meet lets see what happens also you are able to ask questions in the comments and I will try to answer but if it is inappropriate or personal then I won't answer. Also I will but t for tommy when he is talking. the same goes for ranboo.

Warning: cussing 

When they went inside of Tommy's house. Tommy hide his wings so no one would see his wings. The ender boy was confused on why he hid his wings cause they were beautiful. 

"why did you hide your wings. They are so beautiful"???

"why the fuck do you care about me hiding my wings" T  while blushing a little bit from the comment. 

"...."???

"anyways i didn't get your name" T

"my name is ranboo. How about you?" R

"my name is tommy......Tommyinnit"T

"nice to meet you tommy" R

"you too. now let me help you with your burns." T

"ok" R 

as tommy was helping ranboo/R with his burns. ranboo just said "ow" everytime Tommy/T  touched his burns.(bish i would be crying by know he strong)

"stop fucking saying ow  bitch" T

"s...sorry tommy" R

Meanwhile in Ranboo's head while tommy is help ing him with his burns.

His eyes are so beautiful like the ocean. His hair looks like gold but soft at the same time. his voice is so calming and over all he looks so damn cute. (author here yes you love him)

when tommy finished helping him with his burns he heard someone walking to the door. he pushed ranboo to the nearest closet so no one would find out about him and especially with little info. of him. 

ohhhh cliffhanger what will happen next say tuned my little flowers. eat or drink something. also last night I went to sleep at 2 am in the morning and woke up at 6 am  and I have so much energy and my energy turns to weirdness and shit so I am acting weirder than I do also surprise chapter. bye my little flowers.