Chapter 9.

yes, chapter. still shocked that this has 2k. yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss. now to chapter.

Tommy POV:

" really, it sounded like you played for years." R

" really" T

"yes really" R

"okay if you say so"T i said blushing a little.

after that, we fell asleep. cuddling for who knows how long because when we woke up we were not at my house. then after 10 minutes or so a voice came from a very dark corner.

"well I see you are awake" ??????

"Who are you and where are we?" T

"you can't recognised my voice brother" ?????

"brother.... what do you mean brother?" T

( let's say that ranboo and tommy are in a different room than each other)

"oh do you not remember me ...... Tommy" ?????

"no maybe if you came in the light i will remember" T 

the person did as Tommy said. when Tommy saw who it was he was shocked. he did not believe it was HIM.

Ranboo POV: 

when I woke up I was not with Tommy nor in his house. I was so scared and felt a pair of eyes on me from a dark corner.i looked at the corners and in one of them I saw it was darker and when i looked at that corner after 2 minutes red eyes started to glow and it scared me so much that i looked down. it was silent but they broke the silence and started to speak.

"sooo what is your name?"?????

"why should i tell you" R

"if you don't then i will kill you"????

" fine... my... my name is.... Ranboo" R

Okay ranboo here is something to do okay. LEAVE TOMMY THE FUCK ALONE. and DON'T TALK TO HIM"????

"may i ask why?" R

"because you are ruining my plans and he left all of us for you and is spending a lot of time with you and less with his family" ???

"how did you know he was with me?"R

" i got my ways ranboo. I also see that you like him or may i say love him but not in a friendly way or in a couple way. am i right?" ????

"yes you are right but why does that matter to you" R

" don't worry about that pretty boy. just worry about your self okay"???

chapter done okay later new chapter hopefully if i remember. so that is idea hope you are enjoying this so far. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's all i have to say bye my little flowers eat or drink something. 

I LOVE YOU- Rose<3