Chapter 6.

hey rose here listen to this cool song. if you want to of course one of my brothers forced me to hear this i am in love. it is about the blade and voices if you could no tell ny the cover. anyways have a good day.

continuing Ranboo POV:

when i was done making the space to make a basement Tommy was looking for me and i guess he found the hole because he came down.(just pretend there was a ladder there) he looked mad when he saw me and a big space behind me. (also forgot to mention you are in minecraft so basically living in minecraft so for say it so late.) 

time skip 30 mins

"what are you doing" T

"well making a basement for your house" R

"without my permission" T

"Yes....." R

"come here you little-" T

*knock*

"your lucky" T

Tommy POV:

I went upstairs to take a shower and change. Then i looked at the time when i was finished changing it was 2:30 pm. I went downstairs looking for ranboo to see what he was doing. he was not there and i looked outside where he would go and he was not there. i then looked around the house and saw a small hole leading down and i went to only see ranboo but a huge space.i was mad.

"what are you doing" T

"well making a basement for your house" R

"without my permission" T

"Yes....." R

"come here you little-" T

*knock*

"your lucky" T

i went to see who it was and my eyes widened and saw???

"hello Tommy. Missed me" ?????

"????.... why are you here and how did you find my house" T

well here is a chapter hope you enjoyed sooo who is this mystery person can you guess. so that is for today. hope you guess or good and shit. bye bye my little flowers eat or drink something please and stay safe.

I LOVE YOU - rose <3