Chapter 14?

Here is a short chapter.i am making this on my phone so maybe more or less Grammer misspelling. I got a new puppy his name is Toby.

Ranboo POV:

When he said he liked me I was over the moon. I was not going to say how I felt about him today but I am glad I did not wait for another day.

"Tommy....will you be my b-boyfriend?"R

"Of course"T

I wanted to scream in excitement but I kept my cool.

----------------------- time skip cause idk what to put also they in their house---------------

We finally went home we showered and changed. Tommy went first and then I went in. When I came out he was already sleeping and I just went over got in the covers and cuddle next to him.

--------- another time skip to morning--------

When 8 woke it was 5am. I got ready for the day and when I came out t9mmy was still sleeping and it was only 5:20. I decided to go clean the house a bit(don't remember if it was clean or not but pretend it is dirty) because it was a little bit dirty.
------ smol time skip ----------

When I finished it was 6 8 decided to wake up tommy and make breakfast but first make breakfast because I have a way to wake up tommy but it is kinda evil and he might kill me so just in case I will make breakfast. After I made breakfast I got a bucket of water and I carried tommy outside cause I do not want to make the bed wet. When tommy was outside laid on the grass I poured the water on him.

Tommy POV:

I was woken up by water and I was mad. I looked around for who did it and I saw ranboo. I gave h a glare that he had 10 seconds before I chased his ass. He started running dfter he saw the glare.

"10...9....8...7...6...5....4...3...2...1.." T
"I'm coming bitch"T

I was running behind him and I saw he was heading to the kitchen and when I got there was breakfast but that would not help him much.

"I am still going to punch you in the arm. The breakfast won't help nor a sorry." T

"But it was worth a try......right"R

Here is a short chapter. Hope you like it