Chapter 11. Silent Scream

How are you? here is another song. kinda relates to this chapter also it might be important later on who knows. now to chapter

"Why did you sutter?" W

"I did not okay!" T

"YES YOU DID" W

Tommy started to cry because in the past he was yelled at and sometimes for nothing or for a little thing. so he did not like when people screamed at him and he would start to cry. and that would hurt wilbur. also when he would start to cry he would always want to run to someone who made him feel safe and would get extremely strong to the point where he could break through a wall and it would not hurt him. and he also gets teleportation.

"I am sorry Tommy..... I did not mean-" W

then Tommy teleported to ranboo.

Ranboo POV:

It was silent in the room and the eyes were still on me. until i heard a poof. i tried to see who it was and saw Tommy cry and he came to me and anger came to me with worry and that i needed to protect him from anyone.

"Tommy what's wrong...." R

"Tommy?" techo said while coming towards him. i of course being protective made a shield a magical one.

"s-someone .....yelled...at m-me," T said crying it broke my heart.

"come here" R

he came to me instantly after I said that. I looked up at techno and he was confused why he went to me instead of him. and I gave him a glare that was a 'don't come near him or else' glare with anger in my eyes after he saw the glare he backed up. and then a person came in worried and looked at techno then me and Tommy. he came towards us but the shield was still up so he couldn't get any more close then he spoke.

" I'm sorry Tommy," he said but Tommy looked at him and cried more and came into my chest more. 

then I heard a silent scream come from Tommy and I guess I was the only one to noticed/heard him. it worried me so much. i let him cry and he stopped after 20 minutes. and he fell asleep they tried to get him but i did not let them. 

 "don't come near or talk to him" R 

" BUT WE ARE HIS FAMILY" W

"if you were his family then you would not Cause him so much PAIN..... I will take don't come for him again no wonder why he left your family."

"............. fine........." Techno

"bye" R

*poof*

when we got back home I got him in bed. while i went to sleep on the couch.

i am going to end the chapter her so yea. hope you enjoyed it. i am thinking in making a new book and if i do it might be a ______ x reader. so yea eat or drink something.

I LOVE YOU- ROSE <3