fifty eight - jealousy (right where he wants me)

As soon as the door closed behind them, Louis had Harry pinned up against the wall with one hand wrapped around his throat. Harry's pupils already looked blown, his cock bulging in his pants, and he stared back at Louis with wide eyes, waiting eagerly for the older boy to speak.

"What are you playing at? Hmm?" He tapped his index finger against the side of Harry's neck, punctuating his statement.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Harry replied innocently. They had been here before. He knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted to get Louis wound up. He wanted Louis to fuck him hard.

Louis's grip on his throat tightened, and Harry bit his lip, holding back the moan that threatened to escape from his mouth. "You knew exactly what you were doing back there," he growled.

Harry didn't reply, cheeks already flushed pink with excitement and arousal. He stared back at Louis through long, fluttering eyelashes, looking far too innocent for his own good.

Louis brushed a stray curl from Harry's face, his expression softening for a split second. He removed his hand from Harry's throat, cupping his boyfriend's jaw tenderly. "What's your color, baby?"

"Green," Harry rushed out. "Very green."

So he surged forward and captured Harry's lips with his own. The kiss was rough; possessive. He pressed forward until the younger boy's head was trapped between the door and his lips, giving him full control as he fucked in and out of Harry's mouth with his tongue.

"Should've stripped you down right in front of that guy. Showed him exactly who you belong to," Louis mumbled against Harry's lips. "You would've loved that, hmm? Would've loved for everyone to find out about how I filled your greedy little hole." His hand snaked around Harry's body to prod at the base of the plug through the tight black jeans, and Harry gasped against the older boy's mouth, his hips jerking involuntarily against Louis's thigh. "I just had to, didn't I? Always have to have something inside you, or you just aren't right in the head."

Harry whined, deep in his throat, grinding his hips against Louis's. "Fuck, Louis, please --"

Louis cut him off. "You're mine, aren't you? Who do you belong to?"

"You," Harry rushed out, his chest heaving. "Fuck, I belong to you. Just you, only you."

"Good boy," Louis praised. "My smart boy."

Harry preened, leaning forward to reconnect their lips in another kiss, but then Louis stepped back. Harry frowned at the unexpected loss, nearly stumbling in his surprise.

"Strip. I want you naked by the time I get back," he instructed, and Harry rushed to comply, fumbling clumsily with the button on his tight jeans. "No touching, or I'll leave you hard and leaking until morning."

Louis was naked when he returned, and Harry was, too, standing in the center of the living room with his hands clasped shyly in front of him. A familiar silk tie dangled from Louis's loose grip, and Harry's eyes widened in anticipation.

"You know what to do," the older boy said, circling one finger in the air. "Turn around."

He gathered Harry's hands together as he turned, holding his wrists with one hand as he secured them with the other. When he was satisfied with the knot, he gave Harry's tied arms a little tug, sending the muscles in Harry's shoulders rippling beautifully beneath his pale skin.

"So pretty, angel," he whispered, pressing his lips to his boyfriend's bare shoulder.

Harry shuddered -- because even when they were about to have spine-shaking, possessive sex, Louis was just so Louis, with his soft lips and his perfect voice and his whispers of praise. Harry pouted when Louis's hands left his waist, instinctively chasing after his boyfriend's touch.