Monkey King x Dragon Wife reader

Requested by @Blue_Ryuu17 
She/her pro-nouns cause wife
also I will make the dragon wife reader like Mei where she is human but still dragon (If that makes sense
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

It was a nice morning the sun was bright and not a cloud in the sky! I turn to my husband, The Great sage Sun Wukong. "Hello my king." I say with a smile and he chuckles and walks to me and putting his arms around my waist while facing me "Hello my 龍之美." He said standing still.

We stood like that for awhile, though we have been with each other for so long. The long years when we was trapped under the mountain still ache of loneliness. Those years,  those long long years, without him still ache me.

And it ache's him too.

We stood there until he spoke "You know how I have had that successor that I have been training?" He asked and I back away a bit to look at him "Oh, yes. The one that you have not introduced me to, even though we are married..." I say with sass and sweat drips down his face.

"Uh, yeah that one, well what if you DID meet him?" He says with a smirk as I chuckle. "I would not be opposed to doing that, my king." he smiles and kisses my forehead and looks towards the sun.

"Well then I should get him now!" He said while summoning his cloud. I look at him with an unsure face and he looks at me "I will be back my queen." And he zooms off.

I do love him, but man does he have to zoom away?!?!?

MK pov

I was going on a run to deliver noodles to costumers when I took a pit stop "One more to deliver and I am done for today! Then I can go train with Monkey King!!!" I says punching the air "Wonder what he'll teach me today! Maybe how to fake my death, or how to summon a nimbus cloud, OH or maybe speak to monkeys!!! He can do that, right?" I say thinking hard about it 

"Or maybe just a break day bud." I hear a voice behind me and I turn and see Monkey King "AHH!" I scream and fall back on my butt and he laughs "MONKEY KING! You gotta stop sneaking up on me man!" I say has he reaches his hand out and I grab it "Hehe sorry bud, but hey! I am here to pick you up!" He said putting his arms to his sides.

"What? But I have one more order to do and I can-" "It's just one order c'mon Mk, I have someone I want you to meet!" He said summoning a nimbus cloud and holding his hand out.

yes, no, yes, no , YES!?! "Fiiiiine but if I get in trouble I have every right to blame you." I say and grab his hand." then boom before I knew it we where up in the air 

"So who is it you want me to meet?"

Y/n pov 

I made tea while Sun Wukong left  it was a way to calm my nerves.

the god's know why... 

but as soon as I was about to take a sip the ground shook "Welcome back Sun."  I say and turn around to face him and his successor. "Hey Y/n, this is Mk my well ya'know. And Mk this is my wife-"

"OMG SO IT'S TRUE!?! Y/N THE DRAGON IS YOUR WIFE?!??! I THOUGHT IT WAS A MYTH!" He said looking around me, truly a very impulsive boy. "Hehe Well hello there!" I say to him and look up to Sun Wukong "He reminds me of you ya'know?" I whisper to him and he pushes me slightly.

that whole day was spent with Mk asking questions and writing them down while Sun would cling to me. He asked if he could tell his friend about us and I said of course 

soon his phone rang and I heard a very angry man on the other side "Sorry Pigsy!!! I am on my way!... Sorry guys, I have to go!" He said facing us "Bye Mk!" "See ya kid." he soon left and Sun looked at me.

"I love you." he says to me "That was random what's on your mind?" I say to him and he chuckles "Nothing, truly. I just really missed you and now I train that kid and I am just happy you like him." He say's and I hug him.

"You big goof!" I say as he hug's me back and I say...

"I love you too, my king."

761 wordss
thank you

-awooga