Jin and Yin Take care of female child reader

requested by: Blue_Ryuu17 
this is not a romantic thing in ANY WAY 
just ya'know what the title says 

also I cannot write their accent 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jins Pov:

It was a normal day for me I was  out looking for ideas to take down that Monkie kid and also food. 

Or I was until something caught my eye in an ally way.

Of course I went to go look to see what it was, and I was stunned to see it.

It was a demon like me and Yin but an ankle biter, she was looking at me and looked scared that I spotted her. She also looked cold. I looked around and walked out of the ally way to look around more.

no one.

I look back at the kid and sighed "C'mon kid you look cold lets get you some help." I said holdin my hand out for the joey. The child took out a dog tag that had a name on it and pointed to it and then herself.

I looked at her and saw it read Y/n. "Is that your name kid?" I asked and the child nodded "Well, Y/n. Come with me I think I can help you." I said holding my hand out again. but this time the child took my sign of kindness.

I picked up the ankle biter witch surprised her "Don't worry! I just don't want you to hurt those lil legs of yours." I say ruffling the kids hair and they giggled.

Now to go see Yin.

Yins Pov:

I was sitting down  wait for my brothers return when he entered the room "Oi Yin! I uh got somethin'." Jin said sweat going down his face and a-

what?

"WHY IS THERE AN ANKLE BITER IN YOUR ARMS!?!??"  I screamed at him rushing towards my golden brother. 

He backed up keeping the child away from me but I grabbed her by the ankle and held her in front of me looking at her. The girl herself was spooked but then giggled as I held her "Careful Yin! Also the kid has a name and it's Y/n" Jin said with a serious tone.

"ME BE CAREFUL!?! Jin you brought a child home! AND YOU NAMED IT!?" I screamed putting the thing on the counter. "No  I didn't name it, it already had a name and well it isn't like a normal kid Yin! It's a DEMON! Like you and me!" Jin said with a nervous smile and my eyes twitch "DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES IT ANY BETTER!??!" I said waving my arms around.

"But just think Yin! We can cause soooo much trouble with a kid helpin' us!" Jin said while putting an arm around my shoulder. My brother wasn't wrong we could. But its a kid!  We don't know how to take care of one!

We paused I as we heard a yawn behind us and turned to see the kid sleeping. I turned to Jin you just had stars in his eyes. I mean I can see why the kid was cute. 

"Yin plea-" "Yeah, yeah we can keep it." I said to my brother

Back to Jins pov:(PART TWO: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO)

After awhile we taught Y/n some things but we still didn't want her to be in any fights with us because ya'know.. SHE IS A CHILD. But today was supposed to be a break day with the kid until

That Monkie kid and his dragon friend came in and asked us questions that me and Yin didn't know the answer to and then the boy started fighting us!

Yin quickly hid the kid by some rubble and joined back in the fight "Ah right Monkie kid lets get this over with." I said standing by my brother.

"Agreed." The boy said getting his staff out and going into a fight pose.

this was our break day...

Mei's Pov:

Me and MK where looking for answer to who took MK's  Monkey king biography. We came to Jin and Yin because of the way they fight us is like taking candy from a baby...

In this case MK was the baby.

I mainly let MK fight because it was a small place and I know MK would do a lot of danger alone.

I was about to play on my phone when something caught my eye, or well someone.

I walk to see a child seeming only 3 or 4 who seemed to be a demon similar to Jin and Yin. The child looked up at me then got scared. "Hey, hey don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you!" I said to her witch seemed to calm her down.

"Whats your name?" I ask sitting next to her and she looked at me "Y-Y/n" She said seeming to have trouble saying it. "Pretty name for a pretty lil demon!" I said with my baby voice and pinched her checks. She laughed and pushed me away.

"How about you and me play while your-" I paused, wait what is she to Jin and Yin "B-Big brothers?" She said in an asking tone while pointing to her 'brothers' "-Big brothers, yeah." I said with a smirk.

"Sure I-I would l-like to play!" She said and I smiled "Well ok!" I picked up the kid and walked to another room so we would not stop the fight.

Jin's Pov the 3rd time: (THE RECKONING)

Me and Yin were worn out and out of breath "W-we are out of shape." Yin said and I chuckled "Y-yeah wish we were like our lego figures." I said and Yin looked confused. "WHERE IS MY BIOGRAPHY!" Me and Yin snap back to focus on the Monkie kid and dodge quick.

"OI, WE TOLD YOU WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!" Yin screamed and the Monkie kid stood straight "Oh, why didn't you say so?" He said and Yin looked like he was gonna go red instead of blue "WE DID!" He screamed "Man how plot convince happens." The Monkie kid said.

I dust myself off and stand up "Does this mean the fights over?" I ask looking at the Monkie Kid  and he shrugged "I guess so, sorry for the mess up!" Yin rolled his eyes and walked over where he left the kid 

"WHERE'S Y/N!?!?" He screamed and I went wide eye as the monkie kid looked confused "Who's Y/n?" He asked and I rush o my brother but answer the kid "Our lil sister!" I said with panic 

where is the ankle biter?!?
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!
IS SHE OKAY?!?!?!?!

Right then the dragon girl came through holding her "Hey, sorry I was just playing with her so she and I were not bored!" She said with a smirk and I rushed to Y/n and picked her up hugging her.

"Hey Y/n she didn't hurt you right?" I said looking at her and she shook her head "N-nodragon girl fun!" She said smiling and Yin widens eyes and walks to the girl

"Oi, you wouldn't be able to babysit for us every now and again eh?" he said and I rolled my eyes 

"Ok you two out!" I said to the monkie kid and the dragon girl

and soon they left 

Y/n yawned "Awe lil ankle biter had to much fun without us eh? Well lets go to bed." I said and Yin nodded taking Y/n out of my hands

it's been a long day.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1202 wordssssssssss PLEASE NEVER MAKE ME DO THAT AGINNNNNNN ;n;

-awooga :)