Pigsy x male reader

Requested by kirbyvibecheck 
Awooga male reader 0-0
I have never wrote male x male so sorry it is sloppy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov:

It was a normal day for me I got up got dressed and went to the best noodle shop with the best noodle maker: Pigsy's Noodles

I have been going here for awhile, really after my friend Tang told me about the place.

But I don't just go there for the noodles, no, no. I go there to tease the chef: Pigsy.

I had a bit-

a little-

okay maybe a not-so-little crush on the pig, but it's not like it's obvious!

Right?

I entered the store and sat down "The usual please." I said looking at the pig as he turned to face me "Will you pay this time?" he said with a smirk and a soft chuckle. "I thought I had the lovers discount." I said winking at the pig and smirking .

His eyes widened and he scoffed "I'll get your plate." He mumbled and I laughed slightly "Thanks darling." I said in a flirty tone. 

I turn to see Tang looking at me with a 'really' face and a smiled "Whaaat?" I said like I did nothing wrong. "You know what Y/n." he said while eating some noodles himself. "How long will you be playing this game? How long will it be until you confess?" He said with a smirk as he pushed his glasses up.

My eyes widened

It was that obvious.

I shook it off and turned back to see Pigsy coming back with my noodles "Here ya' go Y/n." he said giving me my bowl and and smiled. "Thank you." and I started to eat.

"Now can I have my money Y/n?" The Pig said and I chuckled "But its so good that even money cannot be equal to it Pigsy!" I said eating still

"Y/n-"

"I mean how could I even give you money when your food is golden!"

"Y/N-"

"It's not my fault you make such good food hun."

"YOU LEECH PAY UP!" Pigsy screamed and I laughed as he came over trying to take my bowl, but I was taller then the pig so I just raised up above my head. "Sorry cutie finder's keepers!" I say laughing an I can see the pig paused for a moment because of the compliment but continued.

Soon I started to fall a bit because of the chef so I started to panic "Pigsy- careful I am about to fall!" I say still laughing "Yeah right I'm not about to fall for that!" he said and was about to reach the noodles.

But soon, I lost balance and fall

I spill the noodles and get upset at that, but then I try getting up and see the chef on my legs. My face went red but then I chose to tease him "Well hello there. Come here often?" I say with a sly smirk and Pigsy chuckles and then see's the mess

"Y/N CLEAN THIS MESS UP!" he screamed his face going red and I laugh "Okay darling, can I get some noodles after?" I say to him and he rolls his eyes

"We'll see."

.

.

.

"But do get off of me Pigsy, I need to clean."

"Oh yeah right."

521 words A bit shorter than normal but I think its fine that way :)