Jin and Yin x Fem Reader

Requested by bby_milx
:)
they be fightin' for da reader O_O 
awooga at 3am :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

"Y/n I got you flowers!" I heard Jin yell at he gave me yellow roses. "Aw thank you Jin!" I said about to grab them before Jin was pushed by his brother Yin "Well I got you chocolates!" Yin said handing me a box.

I gave a nervous smirk before reaching my hand out grab it until Jin pushed him back "You dirty dog! It's my turn to give her a gift!" The golden demon yelled.

Okay, what.

"Yous did it yesterday!" Yin yelled back getting up while placing the chocolates down somewhere safe. "NOT TRUE. I was returning something to her Yin!" Jin corrected his brother while walking up to said demon.

"Mhm. Likely story brother." Yin said with a growl and at this point they where face to face. 

"U-Uh boys?" I muttered but it was to quiet for them to hear

"How about we settle this one on one, eh?" Jin said with a grin that looked like we would punch his brother right then and there. Soon Yin but on the same face "You're on!" He said with confidence in his voice.

Now I know that they are equally matched. They would just keep fight until both of them get to tired, and even after that they probably still won't stop because they are stubborn!

But they started to fight and so I took the chance to back away to a safe spot.

soon I heard the fight really start to go, and the boys yelling.

"Hehe It's cute to see they care." I say and sat down. I would try to stop them but....

They can get insane when fighting each other

so I choose to take a nap

Jin pov bc why not?:

After about an hour of  fighting me and Yin got tired so we said truce. 

We looked around for Y/n and couldn't find her. We got worried pretty fast but Yin found her in the other room sleeping. 

Me and Yin who where also tired sat next to Y/n and started to dozed off

boy we really don't deserve her...

Y/n Pov:

I woke up from my nap to hear the fight stopped! I was shocked to see the two demons were also asleep.

I smiled and sighed "Goodnight boy's" I said resting my eyes again.

goodnight.

390 wordsss
Sorry for da wait and also how short this one is
I have a bit to work on so I will have no more request (As you can see request are closed for a bit) But do not worry they will open again soon
and when I say soon 
I mean idk when but not ....
Looonng?