inner thoughts (TW)

ok so im super lazy and i'm not gonna keep up with the new format so like suffer I guess?

anyways this chapter will take place in ep 5 and killed me on the inside to write so enjoy :)

SPOILER WARNING + DEATH, BROKEN BONES AND BLOOD

I suggest the song(s): Yume Utsutsu by Lamp or fall into you by Oscar Lang :)

Travis's pov:

I panted as I pushed my father down the hole the sides of my hands pressing into his bloody stomach and then some, the bloodcurdling scream echoing throughout and into my ears as we travelled down faster and longer letting the darkness swallow us up into nothing. I felt my chest and stomach swell with anxiety as my death became more and more apparent, I wasn't ready to die holy fuck wait I was gonna die I didn't want that, looking into my fathers almost dead eyes I swallow as I watch the pile of bones and decaying bodies come back into sight. letting my eyes shut I wait till we reach the bottom...then....nothing

~Time skip~

I pant as I lay on my fathers dead body the handle of the sword making me shift so half off my body was off on the rotting bodies beneath us and my hips and broken legs were resting on his. one of my legs went backwards and my other one had the shin bone popping out of my fucking skin, I could feel my fathers cloak sticky with my blood along with his and it made me feel sick. I could hear the faint voice of ash and I wanted to cry I wanted to scream out for help but I knew I couldn't, the hole was so deep nobody was bound to hear me. Heaving, I tried my best to lift my upper body off the flesh with my mangled wrists but to no avail they wouldn't budge and I wasn't about to put myself in even more pain. I knew I would either have to let myself bleed to death or grab the sword and finish the job myself, neither of those options were good ones in my opinion but then again Those were the only options I got so I decided to lay here and let my fathers cloak soak up my blood until I eventually died. I wonder...if Sal were alive what would he do? would he yell my name and try to help me out? or would he just stand there and watch the scene unfold before his very own eyes. I miss Sal I miss the blue hair and smiles but the only way I could tell was from seeing his mask lift from the cheeks up, after he talked to me in the bathroom that day in high school we became good friends (A/N yes this is canon look it up) i'm grateful he did because even though I was never able to tell him how I felt I feel like he always new, I hate to say it but I could feel the pity radiate off of him whenever I was around I felt like a sad puppy.

I look up at the opening of the hole seeing the dim lights slowly filter into a less bright one as my vision slowly faded in and out of white washed....oh...so it's happening, I guess I lived a shit life made bad choices along the way never told sal that I loved him but....that's cool I guess. I figured this is what I get for not being such a great person so I think that's alright in the grand scheme of things, the smell of blood only got heavier and my head started to spin. I felt so weak laying there with a useless body, bleeding to death it wasn't fun nor did it feel good but that's way better then stabbing myself to death. The light from the top of the hole turned a bright blinding light and it made the back of my eyes burn and my whole body stiffen, well the amount it could although the lack of energy and actual body control made me realize I really was about to die. The harsh reality of death came back into play as I lay there, my blond hair splayed out underneath my head and my body laying there as it prepared from itself to stop working, my head just felt so fuzzy and my mouth felt dry but watered at the same time. "Travis? dude why are you just laying there we gotta go" I jolted at the voice and looked around blindly as my vision wavered "Sal?" I called throughout the deep hole but I heard nothing back, Sal wasn't there so why was I hearing his voice? why wouldn't he just appear again?

"Travis? I love you" I felt my blood boil, was this even supposed to happen? what the fuck was going on? I pant in an immediate panic as I break out into a cold sweat, but I wasn't sweating my skin was actually bone dry what the fuck was happening to me?. I wanted to cry but nothing would come out so all I got were dry wails, it hurt my chest to breath it to do anything at this point god dying did not feel good. Sitting here and waiting to die hurt, stabbing myself wouldn't be any better it would hurt probably even more and i'd still have to sit there in agonizing pain. I rub my eyes as I felt my head spin with my conscience blasting in and out of my head it hurt so bad and my voice was so loud in my own ears, I didn't know what to do other then sit here and panic, so that's what I did for whatever amount of time I was sitting there. I let my head rest on the chest of some persons dead body and I let my heavy eyelids close, a wave of exhaustion washing over me as I lay there motionless. How long has it been? an hour? maybe it's only been 20 minutes but it felt like i've been there for days, the lights at the top from what I gathered stayed on and from her voice ash was still there so it's probably been somewhere between 20 minutes to half hour. Pain blasted through me as I sat there basically screamed at the top of my lungs, I wasn't begging for help nor calling a name I just screamed, and screamed and screamed some more until my lungs eventually gave out. Air felt thick to breath in and swallow down and that only made my apparent death come closer and closer.

Nobody will remember me, nobody will cry now that i'm gone and nobody will come looking, it sucked to think about but that was he honest truth of things and even though it sucked it was reality. my body felt heavy as I relaxed further into the pile of people I once knew in the town feeling my eye lids become heavy I shut them again and for good this time, I didn't open them back up and never will, my breathing shallowed out and slowly became nothing, my body relaxed and everything was finally done.

A/N Hi this hurt so bad to write and I woke up from a 2 hour nap just before writing this so ya, sorry for changing the formatting but I switched to a laptop and I would be a bug ass hassle to go from my laptop to my phone and shit so ya i'm sorry :( I do hope you guys enjoyed the chapter though and i'll take requests from what you want to see next :)