Banana cream pie

Travis' pov

I groan as sal lathered blue goop on my face, it eas cold and smelt like mint, the soft warmth didnt burn my skin but it tingled. He laughed as he rubbed it into my cheeks and forehead, i swat his hands away from my face, smiling to myself as he turned arpund to wipe his hands. I dip my fingers into the small pot of the weird face shit and sal pulls his mask off. Everytime he did i got butterflies, he was beautiful. I slather the mask around his chared face, gulping as my eyes slowly flickered to his chewed up lips. I finish quickly after that, i couldn't bare to touch him any longer, I wanted to pull him in and never let go. My face flushed as i wipe my hands with wet wipes, sal laughed below me, looking at himself in the mirror with an odd expression. "Is everything ok?" I mumble, touching his shoulder softly, he hiccuped and stood up "im gonna take this off..." his voice sounded weak as he turned his back to me, i could tell he was hiding tears. I dont say anything as he leaves to the bathroom, when he comes back his mask is clipped back on, but yoy could tell he was crying underneath it. I still had my face mask on, and felt a little foolish in the moment.

I stand up and slowly make my way to sal's bed, he follows and sits next to me. The bed creeked under our weight, he shifted from side to side lookimg up at me "im sorry, this is dumb" he sniffled, and all i could do was stare and shake my head, my words caught in my throat for longer then expected. "Its okay" i finally broke the awkward silence "what made you cry?" I say softly. He didnt answer right away, insteas he put his head on my shoulder, i tense, not knowing what to do "i dont want to look like this anymore" he sobbed, putting his head in his hands, i wrap my arm around him, slowly rubbing his shoulder. "Oh sal..." i whisper.

He cried softly, unclipping his mask, his eye brimmed with tears, the gaping hole where his other eye wouldve been was barren and dry. "I dont want to be a monster" he gasped out "I want to be pretty", he wailed at me, his face was scrunched and wet.

"Well...I think you're beautiful" i whisper, pulling his hair ties out as i brush my fingers through his dry hair. He looked up at me, panting "im not, you're lying!" He beat his fists into my chest, slowly breaking down until he was curled into my lap "i dont want to do this anymore i qant it to stop please make it stop" he gripped his hair, his scared wrists burned bright red under his sleeves. I kiss the top of his head "sal" i pill him up "every time you take that madk off I get butterflies, youre beautiful, you're prettier then the brightest flower, you burn brighter then the sun, you're my everything" i whisper, my lips pressed against his ear "I love you sal, nothing's going to change that" i run his back as he slowly pulls himself into my lap, i rock us back and fourth slowly as i kiss along his jawline.

He melted into a puddle as he wrapped his arms around my neck "i love you too..." he whispered, now his lips were against my ear, softly kissing and biting the lobe, whispering sweet nothings as i lowered him onto his back, i heaved above him, my knee between his thigh. I kiss his lips, then his glass eye, his fractured jaw, his hairline, his scars, his wrists, the tips of his fingers all the way down to his belly button. All while i muttered in a low breath how pretty he was after each kiss. "Can i?" He nods, a desperat look on his face as i pull his boxers and jeans down. "Wait.." he grabs my forehead "its my first time so just, be...careful" he mumbled, his cheeks and the tips of his ears bright red.

I nod, slowly dipping my tongue down into the slit of his cock, bringing it into my mouth as he moaned and withered under me "hghhh" he groaned as i swallowed around his cock, gripping my hair. I moan, digging my nails into his thighs, bobbing my head. I look up at him through my lashes, he moaned loudly, trying his best to cover hos mouth. "Fuck travis! Travis wait wait wait im gonna cum!" His voice was strained and raw as he tried pushing me away "oh god im gonna cum" he cried, throwing his head back, lifted his shaking hips from the bed, pushing his cock deeper into my throat as i drank down his thick cum. He laid there panting as i pull off with a pop, licking my salty lips and wiping the tears from my eyes, for such a little guy his dick was...well...above average.

I pull myself up and push my lips against his, slowly taking my pants and boxers off "condom?" He asked, a little rushed, I alrrady had one in my hand "i figured you'd wanna do this today" i chuckled while he hit my chest. "First i gotta prep you though so dont squirm away got it?" I raise an eyebrow and he raises one back, laughing as he spreads his legs "ya ya no worries". I slowly circle his hole with my fingers "lube?" Sal let out a frustrated groan "spit, please, i like the pain" he mumbled, and i blush, sucking on my fingers until they were coated with my siliva. I slowly push my fingers in, and he hissed in pain "keep going, i love it" he moaned as i reach knuckle deep, slowly i work my fingers in and out of him, until im able to add a second, then a third "oh god yeeeessss right there travis".

The way he said my name made my stomach tighten, so i roll on a condom and squeeze out the extra lube, coating my cock in the cold sticky gel. "You ready?" He didnt even speak, just a rapid head nod as i slowly push in "yes oh god im so full" he cried, spreading his thighs further apart, i panted against the bare skin of his thighs, lifting his leg up to my face i nibble on his ankel, trying to disttact him from the pain of my thrusts. He cried and gripped my shoulders "if you dont go faster im killing you", his eye burned bright under his bedroom light. I fuck into him faster, harder, more more more. I beg in my head as my cock was squeezed inside of him, i drooled and seethed as i pushed the side of his head into the bed, it shook under us, you could feel it moving if you focused enough.

My long hair tickled his collar bone as i doubled over, moaning as i tense above him "im gonna hghh cum" i whine, gripping his hair "i wanna cum please!" I cry, tears hot and wet as they stained my cheeks. I heaved as he slowly moved against me "cmon im so so close travis" he mumbled into the bed, a drool stain right next to his mouth.

We both pant and moan as we held onto each other, our sweaty and hot skin clung together, i was stuck at this point. Sal sounded struggled as he wrapped his legs around my waist, white hit pleasure running through both of our bodies. We didn't move for a while, i fell limp on top of him as kissed along his jaw.

He laughed and pushed my head away "hey thats how this whole thing started" he liaghed breathlessly. I smile against his skin, kissing him again "wanna watch a movie?" I pull out, laying next to him "ya...i'd like that" he mumbled, already half asleep in my arms.

IM BACK HOES, DID YA MISS ME??? NEXT ONE TO COME SOON POOKIES