Chapter Four

Sarah, Jensen and Jared arrived to the set of Supernatural and as soon as Sarah arrives everyone welcomed her like she never left which is something she loves about the gang. Whilst Jared and Jensen got themselves ready for their first shot of the day, Sarah decided to go on exploring the set and it felt normal to her she got chatting to everybody she came across. After a while she bumped into Jensen who was dressed as Dean, she gotta to admit he was her favourite character and crush but she kept that to herself and then she sees Jared who walks over to her and says "Hey so Eric says that you can sit with the director and watch us if you want too, up to you." Sarah says "Yeah I would love too, it would be awesome to see you both kick butts." They both laugh and Jensen joins them, they head to the set and Sarah sat down beside the director and watched her brother and crush in action.

A few hours had passed and it was break time so everyone headed to the tent to get themselves some food before more shooting Sarah was talking to Misha who she felt bad for because Jared and Jensen was always pranking him so she teamed up with him to get their revenge of course they didn't know that she had teamed up with Misha, she sat at a table with him having a conversation about how the episode was so far to Sarah she says "I actually really enjoyed it, the fans are going to love it just as much as me." After a few moments Jensen joins them and they ended up having a long conversation, the Jared joins them after getting some food.

It was officially done for the day, Sarah waited for the guys to get themselves sorted everyone was going out for dinner luckily Sarah had already changed into a beautiful dress outfit for the restaurant thanks to her mom who packed her a few dresses just encase any special occasion was to happen.

Everyone arrives at the restaurant Sarah was chatting to Misha and Felicia, they was laughing and Joking when Jared and Jensen who was talking to Samantha and Kim, Jensen would now and then look over at Sarah he would smile, she would do the same ...

Everyone arrives at the restaurant Sarah was chatting to Misha and Felicia, they was laughing and Joking when Jared and Jensen who was talking to Samantha and Kim, Jensen would now and then look over at Sarah he would smile, she would do the same but only once was it when neither of them was looking and when they got eye contact they would smile and then go back to the conversation with the people they was talking too, of course Sarah wasn't ready for any committed relationship right now especially with what happened with her and Nick, plus she hadn't broken up with him that long ago but there was something about Jensen that made everything feel right.