Chapter Six

The guys actually ended up wrapping their final scene for the day earlier than expected, so Jared and Jensen headed back to the hotel, Jared went straight to his hotel room as he was completely tired but Jensen who texted Sarah letting her know that they was finished for the day, she gave him her room number and so he went to freshen up before heading to her room, she was still watching Supernatural she was almost done with the season, she had changed out of her pjs into comfortable clothes and Jensen had got changed into different clothes as well.

Once he was done, he grabbed his room key so he wouldn't get locked out and headed out to Sarah's room which happened to be a few doors down from his which made it so much easier for him, he knocked on the door and she answers with a smile on her face, which of course causes him to smile and he says "Hey, can I come in?" Sarah smiles and says "Yeah come on in." She let him and closed the door behind him, they both headed and sat down on the bed she had paused the episode that she was watching, she had ordered room service which had arrived it was dinner for the both of them, drinks and popcorn to watch Supernatural with. 

They both spent quite a few hours together and then Jensen asks her look it's not my place but erm when are you gonna tell Jared about what happened between you and Nick but I said I'd leave it to you for when she decide to tell him

They both spent quite a few hours together and then Jensen asks her look it's not my place but erm when are you gonna tell Jared about what happened between you and Nick but I said I'd leave it to you for when she decide to tell him." Sarah who had finished eating her food says "I thought he'd wonder what happened I should probably tell him, tomorrow because I'm guessing he's probably tired from working today surprise you aren't asleep." Jensen says "Well yeah understandable and we know what Jared would've done if he found out that day, I made a promise that I'd come over if we finished earlier than expected which we did so here I am, though I should head back soon it's getting late and we've got our final episode of the season tomorrow, let me guess you're gonna be staying here catching up?" 

Sarah replies with "Actually I'm almost finished really and I was thinking of coming on set and when you guys have your break speak to Jared about the whole thing with Nick it's only far because I don't want to keep it from him any longer it's not exactly fair for me to keep it from him, but I know what he would do and there's something else Nick's been trying to get a hold of me back home, luckily it's my mom who answers not my dad because god knows what he would say or do."