Chapter Seven

It was the following Morning Sarah was already awake and had her breakfast that she received from the room service that she had ordered whilst taking a shower, she dried herself off and put on her clothes thinking about how Jared would react to what happened between her and Nick she was worried that he might do something stupid but Jensen relaxed her saying he would be there if he wanted her there, which of course she accepted straight away so she was a little bit more relaxed but still a bit worried about how he'd react.

She was waiting for the guys as they was almost finished getting ready for the day, so she just sat on the edge of the bed when she received a text message from someone who she wasn't expecting it was from Nick and he says "Hey look I know you aren't going to reply but just listen to me I know you and I aren't together anymore but look I made a huge mistake, Please give me one last chance please, Look to show how committed I am to making this relationship work again I'm coming to see you look your parents told me you aren't home at the moment, so can we meet up somewhere maybe a café or something?" 

Sarah sat on her bed stunned unsure of what to do looks like she'll be telling Jared sooner rather than later because there was a knock on the door, she got up from her bed to answer and standing there was Jared and Jensen who both noticed that she looked like she seen a ghost, Jared asks her "Hey You alright Sis, you're looking a little pale." She says "Hey how long have we got till we have to leave?" Jensen and Jared looks at each other and then back at Sarah, Jared says "Well not for another 10 minutes why?" She says "I'd rather do this in here, you know in private rather than standing in the hallway." 

Jared and Jensen headed into Sarah's room and she closes the door behind them, Jensen had a feeling it might've something to do with a certain ex-fiancée she paced the room for a moment and then she stops and looks to the both of them and then says "Jared I know I should've told you what happened between me and Nick but I was worried that you'd do something stupid, please you've got to promise me you won't do anything stupid." Jared stands in front of his sister and says "Look I promise you I won't do anything stupid please just tell me what happened." 

Sarah says "I caught Nick in bed with one of his ex-girlfriends and this part just happened so you two are the first to know but I received a text from Nick not that long ago before you guys knocked on the door asking me to give him another chance, guys he knows I'm not at home I don't know what to do what if he finds out where I am and comes here." Jared hugged Sarah straight away he hated seeing his little sister like this and says "Look I promised I wouldn't do anything stupid, he knows no-one will let him anyway near you trust me, I'm your big brother after all and I know Jensen will protect you as well." They separated and Jensen also gives her a hug and says "He's right you know you've got a lot of people to protect you and you won't be on your own, we'll protect you okay." Sarah felt a bit more relaxed knowing that one her brother wasn't going to do anything stupid and two she was very well protected.