Chapter Ten

It has been a few months since Sarah had even spoken to Nick and she never heard from him again which was a good thing for Sarah means she can start a fresh and most of the last few months she focused on herself and it helped her, She and Jensen got closer and they started forming a relationship of course they both wanted to take things slowly which was awesome about their relationship they both made it officially a few days ago and of course everybody was so happy for the both of them especially Jared who could trust Jensen especially with how protective he is of her and he knows that he wouldn't do anything to hurt his baby sister. She spent a lot more time on sent watching the both of them and even their parents approved of her and Jensen's relationship which was awesome because like Jared they trusted Jensen with her and they also noticed the difference in Sarah she was so much happier than she had been in months.

Sarah was sitting next to the director whilst both Jensen and Jared was on set in character with Misha and Alex who plays Jack, she couldn't help but smile thinking that her life was getting so much better, she didn't care that he was rich or famous she just like that he made her feel happy and he was so funny making her laugh and not once did he look at another girl which is something that Nick would always do making it so obvious that he was checking other girls out which didn't exactly help her and kept making her second guess their wedding but with Jensen it was completely different, she could see herself spending the rest of her life with him and she hoped that he felt the same but only time would tell. 

It had been a few weeks and they was due to go to comic-con for the Supernatural convention of course Sarah had been to one before but she always stayed backstage watching from the green room with her friends and family but this time would be different she'd be on the side of the stage with the others for her first experience of the convention, of course Jensen didn't want Sarah to come on stage unless she felt completely comfortable and so did Jared of course she didn't want to go on stage so she decided to stay at the edge with other people. 

She was in her bedroom back home packing her bags it was only going to be for a few days so that's what she packed a few days worth of clothes and toiletries, she then went to have a shower and once she was done, dried herself off and changed. Once she was done she saw that she received a text message from Jensen and he says "Hey Me, Jared and Misha are waiting for you outside at the car you ready or do you need a few more minutes?" Sarah types back with "Hey yeah I'm just heading down now sorry if I made you guys wait so long."