Chapter Thirteen

It took Sarah a three years to get over the death of her mother and not just her but her dad and Jared as well but Jensen kept to his promise and he was always there for the three of them and the guys had got back into work which was good it meant that Jared kept himself busy and working, Sarah even got a small part in the season of Dean's love interest which was awesome and of course there was chemistry on and off screen and also it was the final episode and season which of course was sad but it was also good gave, the guys more chance to relax and maybe focus on other things professional and personal,  Sarah was getting changed in her trailer which was right next to Jensen's which was a consequence but it was actually pretty cool Sarah and Jensen had been dating for nearly 3 years now their anniversary was a few days away, but of course Jensen had everything planned but kept it a secret of course Sarah tries her hardest nearly everyday to get a little hint but Jensen is keeping quiet about it.

A few days later it was Jensen and Sarah's 3rd anniversary Sarah was kept at the house whilst Jensen, Jared and a few other people was planning a surprise for Sarah luckily Ashley stays with Sarah and she keeps her busy which is prefect, she then receives a text message from Jensen and he says "Hey I've left a few clues for you to find for your surprise  she smiles and then Ashley goes with Sarah to help her with the clues.

It didn't take them long to find the clues they ended up on a roof of Jensen's building and Ashley didn't join her because she knew about what was waiting for Sarah so she made up an excuse, Sarah headed up to the roof of the building and once she opened the door she saw Jensen standing there waiting for her, he was holding roses and he smiles at her of course she smiles back at him and walks over he's wearing a suit and he looks really good in the suit and of course Jared was there but he wasn't going to be there for long he was the one sorting out the food, he saw his baby sister and noticed that she was smiling, which she hadn't done since they mom had unfortunately passed away quite a few years ago. 

Once they was both done eating and drinking of course Jared had left ages ago they both sat there talking amongst themselves and Jensen says "Look Beautiful by the way sorry I forgot to say something earlier, it's kind of been awhile since I had a...

Once they was both done eating and drinking of course Jared had left ages ago they both sat there talking amongst themselves and Jensen says "Look Beautiful by the way sorry I forgot to say something earlier, it's kind of been awhile since I had an actually date." Sarah smiles and says "Thank You Jensen I know the feeling to be fair and you look handsome and I want to thank you for everything you did for me, Yeah I know I was probably a pain but you stood through thick and thin plus my parents absolutely loved you which I loved as well and still do." 

Then after a few moments Jensen gets up from his seat and puts out his hand to Sarah which she gladly accepts and she stands up, then he gets down on one knee to the surprise of Sarah who was with one hand covering her mouth and holding Jensen's free hand he looks up to her and smiles, he then asks her "Sarah Jayne Padalecki, since the first day we meet I never stopped thinking about you and now we're here together and we love each other would you do the honour of being my wife?" Sarah went quiet for a few seconds trying to digest it all of course she was still smiling and says "I would love to marry you Jensen." He put the ring on her finger and they both embraced, hugging for quite a long time and kissing she couldn't stop staring at the ring which was gorgeous she thought it looked formally then she realised that it was her mother's ring which made it even more special of course he had gotten Alan's approval knowing that he'd make Sarah so happy.