Afreen 🌺 Part 13🌺

Afreen

Part 13

It was a cold Saturday morning, the birds were chirping and there was a blanket of clouds gathered in the vast expanse of the sky. The weather outside was pleasant, there was a silent atmosphere amidst the slight thundering that was soothing for the occupants of the haveli.

Dua stirred and came closer towards the source of her constant heat, her hands hidden under the duvet as she moved closer towards her husband.

She was never a heavy sleeper but now, all she loved was cuddling with him.

Shayaan felt her pulling him close and her one of the legs entangled in his. He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at the beauty that was hidden in him completely. Dua was sleeping hiding her face in his chest and her she is was curled up holding his shirt in a loosen fist.

He moved a little and saw her red cheeks, her nose was red, probably from cold. The loose t-shirt of his that she was wearing was skewed a little and was showing a bit of her cleavage.

He could see the red marks sporting on her neck. He was always gentle with her but yesterday, his wife, his seductress had unleashed the side that was even unknown to him. They made love several times. He was though conscious about her but she had been adamant, her exact words were.

"I need to have you all for myself.. aap mujhe chodkar ja rahen hain and I need compensation for all the sleepless night that are about to come."

Her pout, her anger, her complaints.. oh how he wanted to say that he was all hers to love, to demand.

He never thought that he would have this cordial relationship with his wife. When it was Armeena all he had hoped was a silent life not much excitement where he would fulfill their basic needs and expectations, have kids when they will be ready and raise them.

He never thought that he will be so much invested in his life, specially after getting married. He would crave for her attention, he would tease her, he would demand her to make him coffee and he would eventually give in to her demands as well.

But then he never would have imagined Dua Zubair Khan to be his wife. This petite lady sleeping in his arms would be his. He would have never imagined his Marital life to be like this.

It was exciting and he feel contented to have her. He knew already that what he feels for her was a very deep and pure feeling of love and he left his heart burst whenever he gets the realisation of that love.

Shayaan bend and kissed his wife on her forehead and then her nose. He felt her lips curled into a smile and she moved a little to fill in the space between them.

He pulled her in his arms as it was still some time for her to wake up. He knew that she was tired and it was actually not because of their last night activities but her schedule had been tight for last few days.

**

Dua opened her eyes and the sight greeted her made her shy. She had conveniently forgotten their amorous activities and now seeing him only in a towel tied around his waist she immediately closed her eyes hiding herself in the duvet.

Shayaan looked at his wife and chuckled.

"Someone was very demanding yesterday.." he openly teased her and his words made her curl inside the duvet and what seemed like ages, she peeked from the corner removing a small amount and saw Shayaan now closing his shirt buttons.

Her eyes watered immediately as she was reminded of the impending time.

"When did he become so important for her survival?" Her thoughts regarding marriage were conservative, like she had seen around herself. But Shayaan junaid Khan was a force that she couldn't even deny. She was consumed by the flames of his passion and his self completely.