Afreen 🌺Part 14🌺

Afreen

Part 14

"Are rukiye.." Dua was forced to stop. She looked above and saw a man blocking her way. She clutched her bag more to herself and moved two steps away as he was standing in a close proximity to her.

"Jee.." she asked him the reason from him to stop her in between.

The man removed his glares and smirked. He was standing too close much to her displeasure.

"Aapse baat kar sakta hun?" His words were unwelcomed knowing that he had stopped her in the empty corridor that goes towards the lecture room. There was no one there.

"Nahi.." Dua denied immediately and moved away to leave but the man infront wasn't understanding.

He held her wrist and pulled her back making her gasp. Dua was started with the sudden pull and shivered a little. The man in question was someone she had noticed looking at her at various occasions and she didn't knew how to make.

"Haath chodiye hamara.. yeh kya batameezi hai.." Dua twisted her hand to come out of his grip but the man laughed a little.

"Ek baar mein samaj nai aaraha tha na tumhe.. sirf baat karna chhata tha main.." he man sneered at her.

"Haath chodiye.. else I will complain.." dua tried to threaten him.

"Tum jaanti bhi nai ho mein kaun hun aur kya kar sakta hun.."

His words made her scare a little but she didn't let him feel her fear, instead she glared at him.

Dua wriggled to get free from his hold but he tightened his hold.

Tears brimmed in her eyes after futile attempts, she looked at the place, there was no one.

Every minute was passing like hours and years, Dua so much wanted to call someone but the man infront of her was staring at her like he was undressing her.

"Choden hamen.." her teary eyes pleased to him and looking at her condition, the man in question left her hand.

Dua immediately turned and moved fast before he could catch her.

****

Dua jerked and was woken up by a gasp. Her listless eyes looked around and she found herself in the close proximity of her husband. The soft music was playing in the car and her husband was driving smoothly.

She closed her eyes for sometime to even her breathing and snuggled more into the seat folding her legs on the seat. Pulling the over sized shawl over her petite body, she leaned towards the door.

The events replayed in her mind like anything. She had been disturbed for the entire time and had cried after coming at the Haveli yesterday. Dua was aghast with the events that took place. This wasn't the first time that she was subjected to this kind of atrocity but her fifteen year old self was subjected to make some wiser choices for herself. Now years later, she was abused again.

The man in question had been nothing but a leech that she had concluded yesterday. She had wanted to go straight to the higher authorities and complain but she couldn't do it.

She did not wanted the incident that was till now only known to two persons should come out.

It will only bring her embarrassment as the men are hardly affected in the modern era of patriarchal society.

She was lost in her thoughts, trying to stop her thoughts drifting towards the incident when her stomach growled.

She shifted a bit and looked at the back seat where a tiffin was packed for her but didn't get it. It was some minutes later, her husband got that small bag and handed it to her.