Im back

The gravel crunches as I step past the big welcome sign. So this is where Damon and the great ripper of Monterey decided to come. Back home to Mystic Falls. What could be the reason, what use does this town have that they care enough to settle here?
I'm back and I have the whole night to do whatever I want before I surprise Stefan at school tomorrow. I tie my hair up out of my eyes. Everyone says I look like Damon with Stefans eyes, brown hair like Damon, and green eyes like Stefan. There is nothing strikingly attractive about my appearance but I like to think I'm decent looking.
I think I might have a snack. I walk through the town till I see a building called "Mystic Grill" I step in. I head straight to the bar and hope some drunk guy comes past and I can feed off him. Sure enough, some dude who smells very flammable throws his arm around me and orders me a drink. I invite him to come outside with me, he is too drunk to even need compelling to do so. I compell him to stay still and quiet. I drink to the point if I drink more he will die. Now is not a time to get messy, I can't have anyone knowing where I am.
"Now," I say looking into his eyes, "go back to the bar, you won't remember any of this. You were drunk and blacked out."
He walks back the Grill and I leave.
I'm sure I will find someone willing to let a stray girl stay the night. If all goes to plan I won't need to stay there tomorrow.