Tour guide

Everyone starts talking to each other then Damon comes over "I swear to god Grace, if you're going are lying I will-"
"Damon! Why would she lie?" Stefan says trying to calm him down.
Elena gets up "I have got to go" and leaves without another word.
I get a text "hey wanna meet at the Grill for your tour?" It's from Tyler.
"Sure, I'll be there in 20 minutes." I send back.
I stand up to leave,
"Where do you think your going?" Damon says beating me to the door,
"To meet a friend," I say pushing past him "I am supposed to meet him at the Grill."
Damon starts to say something else but I'm out the door.
I open the door of Mystic Grill to see Tyler with a blonde guy, I think his name is Matt and I also think he used to date Elena, which I could use to my advantage, playing pool. I walk over to them.
Matt is fist to notice me, he smiles and waves me over.
"Hey, Grace right?" Matt asks putting down the pool stick and walking over to me.
"Yeah, Grace Salvatore, Matt right?" I smile at him,
He nods and Tyler looks at him trying to tell him something.
"Hey, glad you could come" Tyler says deliberately putting himself between me and Matt, "ready for your tour?" he asks motioning me to walk in front of him to the door.
"Wait!" Matt calls out, "can I grab your number too Grace?" Tyler looks angry, it is common for people with werewolf genes to get angry easy, being close to Matt would annoy Elena so I say "sure, pass me your phone, I will put my number in." Matt smiles and passes me his phone and I see Tyler get even angrier, perfect. I need to get close to one of them, Tyler will be good because he is a potential werewolf but if Elena saw me with Matt that would really piss her off.
I pass him back his phone, "call me sometime." Then Tyler puts his arm around me and he pulls me out the door.