Why do you think?

*From Damon's Perspective*
Finally, Grace is gone. Why doesn't she remember me at the Whitmore house? That night I escaped and I thought her and Enzo burned. I need to know how she got out, who helped her.
"The bitch has gone from no humanity to crying, to a date with Tyler and now at the tomb with Katherine all in one day!" Elena shouts pacing back and forth, "can't we get a break?"
"That bitch is my little sister," Stefan says "but I agree, she really can't give us a break."
I roll my eyes at the both of them, "Yada yada, yeah so now?" I ask them all.
"Why does she care that Tyler is a werewolf?" Elena asks still pacing.
"Why do you think? Why else would she go out with him? For fun?" I ask sarcastically, "I know Tyler isn't her type, she wanted to use him just like Katherine did, she just got beaten to it." Elena lets out an annoyed grunting noise. "Aren't you all buddy buddy with tween wolf?" I ask turning to Caroline, she nods, "well then, can't you just ask him what is happening between him and Grace?" I point out to them all.

"I guess, but I am not sure how much he will tell me, I mean, I thought he might be into me but if he is into Grace he might no tell me anything," Caroline shrugs.

"That is better than nothing," Stefan points out, "Elena, Caroline, go home please, I think Damon, Grace and I need to have a family chat."

"But- I wanna help" Elena refuses.

"I understand but I dont want her to hurt you, the odds are she has had more blood and is stronger than me and she is mad. I am not convinced she doesn't want you dead," Stefan tries to reason with her.

"Of course she doesn't want Elena dead, is she did, Elena would be dead by now," I chime in.

"Not helpful Damon, Elena please go home, I will be too worried if you are here," Stefan says giving Elena a kiss.

Elena nods and she and Caroline leave.

"What are you not telling me?" Stefan asks the second the girls are out of earshot.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I reply, "I just want our sister gone."
"Sooner or later she is going to find out you killed Mason! She is after a werewolf and you killed one, how will she take that? Or what about the facts there is another werewolf in town looking for Mason and won't leave Tyler alone? If she asks, Tyler will most likely tell her. Or how about Rose is here hiding from her because of something do with what went down in New Orleans, Rose is petrified of Grace?" Stefan reasons with me, "we need to know why Rose, a five hundred and sixty something year hold vampire is scared of our little sister."
"Well how do you suggest we do that?" I smile at Stefan as I pour myself a drink.
"Ask her," he replies, "you two have something going on so, ask her.
"Fine, but what good will that do?" I take a sip of my drink.
"We can know what we are up against" Stefan says taking my drink from me.
"Hey," I whine "that was mine," Stefan just takes a sip. "She is fifteen, she is tiny and so young for a vampire, what kinds of things could she have done?" I say as I snatch my drink back.
"That's what you need to figure out," Stefan says walking out of the door.
"Where are you going?" I question Stefan.
"The grill, I want to know what Tyler and Grace know."