✩PLEASE READ✩

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to clarify what I mean by "hiatus". Technically when I say hiatus for this story I mean a forever hiatus. There are other plots that I'm more interested in trying so I've made them my priority. HOWEVER, if you read this story and somehow like it, I can try to get back to it. But don't get your hopes up. Or at least don't expect regular updates. I wrote this story a looong time ago and don't even recall what I had planned.

I know it's seems like a tease, posting something I don't intend on finishing but a lot of time and love went into writing it and it'd be nice to put it on display, ya know? Anyway, the point is, I may have no intentions of continuing it but know that you, as readers, have a say. If you like it and demand it enough, I can continue. (Just don't expect weekly updates. Trust me, it hurts to say that.)

Anyway, now that I got that out of the way, here's that warning thingy people put in the beginning of their stories:

The following story is pure fiction. The characters, though clearly inspired by BTS members (by way of naming and personality), are totally fictional. No other detail of this story is intended to represent reality in any way, shape or form. If there be any event and/or an experience in this story that bears even slight resemblance to reality, it is merely coincidental as this story is a product of the author's imagination.