What Do You Think? (unfinished/end)

The crowd was massive and lively. Music blared from the speakers all around, sending vibrations in the platform she stood on. Light sticks were scattered throughout the ocean of people. Juna assumed those were the fans. In fact, she was sure most of the people here were fans. If the cause had no exposure before, it was no doubt known by the whole of Korea by now. At least their fame was being utilized for a good cause. The thought of teachers taking extra time out of their lives to teach children with less opportunity for free gave Juna strength. Maybe that's where her sudden cheerfulness came from.

A gust of wind sent the loose locks around her face flying in the air. The energy was crazy but it wasn't chaotic, which was unexpected as she didn't normally enjoy being in crowded places. The assistant raised the camera up to her face.

BTS started with a fast paced song. The crowd shouted and sang like they were part of the performance. Through the camera lense, she could see each member more closely. She even saw some of them being playful during the performance.

She chuckled. "Rascals."

Juna's ears perked up when someone's rap verse came. She scanned the stage with the camera to find who it was. Surely enough she found Yoongi skillfully delivering his verse with all the style and mannerisms one should expect from a rapper. Juna was sure she had never listened to BTS's music before. But she couldn't shake the fact that his voice sounded familiar. Strange.

By the end, Juna had forgotten how many pictures she snapped. Hopefully Soo Ah won't mind it. She headed back where everyone else would gather to pack up after a successfull performance. The doors were dead ahead when an arm got in her way. She almost ran into it.

"You have to turn back. Staff only." The security guard said.

"But I am staff, see?" She reached for her ID hanging around her neck.

It was gone.

"What the heck?! Where did it go?" Juna rummaged through all her pockets three times before she gave up. She rubbed her neck out of frustration. "Ah, what a day!"

The next morning, the ride home was a lot quieter than she expected it'd be. It started pretty rowdy but it didn't take long for Bangtan to wander to sleep. Juna herself was completely drained. First Min Joo's annoying ex, then the crazy fan, then having to lend away her comfortable transportation, and then she lost her ID. Yesterday was not her day. On the bright side it was nice of the guys to invite her out to dinner with them. It seemed the story of how she handled that crazy fan spread to the other members quickly. She respectfully declined of course, but they insisted she join them sometime later in the week.

Juna stared out the window where buildings and trees blurred by. Music from her earphones spilled into her ear. Everything was fine now. At least while she's seated in the front seat she could convince herself that it was just a normal bus ride. And then she heard it again.

The assistant looked down at her phone closely, making sure she was reading the name of the artist correctly. I don't get it. It sounds exactly like him but this song is by a rapper named Agust D. Do they just sound the same? She looked up at the rear view mirror up front. From her seat, she could see all the passengers behind her. Juna nearly jumped in her seat when she realized Yoongi was awake and looking at her. Luckily he hadn't caught her gaze in the reflection, but it did seem he was fixated on the back of her head.

Juna self consciously brushed her fingers through her hair and sunk down in her seat. She changed the song and returned her attention to their blurred surroundings.

He knew it was stupid but he couldn't help but make the new assistant into a puzzle he needed to solve. Especially after yesterday. Initially, Yoongi was satisfied with interpreting her behavior as having a gullible and anxious personality. However, not only did the story about her skillfully throwing someone on the ground throw him off, but so did the fact that she had a tattoo.

Yesterday, when he was getting his things together, Juna had finally returned after having trouble getting in. As she stood nearby, collecting her things in a rush, he spotted the ink behind her left ear. No one noticed before since she always wears her hair down. When he finally made out what it was, he realized that it wasn't the first time he was seeing it.

"Mm? Elevator." He recalled with a mumble too soft for her to hear.

It was her. One day, he rode the elevator down to the garage with someone who didn't realize he was there. He remembered the smell of dumplings filling the elevator and a woman with a tattoo behind her ear trying to hide from someone.

Yoongi let his head rest back against his chair but his eyes remained on her who sat up front, away from them. Questions filled his thoughts. How does someone who defends well also hide and squirm like a helpless insect when she's uncomfortable? What made her decide to get a tattoo? Why does she hide it? The woman sunk lower into her seat. Why did Myung Hee choose her anyway? Who is she? The idol grimaced to himself, what's wrong with me? I don't think this hard even when I'm writing songs.

A/N:

Annnnd that's the last of what I wrote. And frankly, I'm so confused lol. Why would I switch POVs without some kind of break? I thought I knew better than that back then. Oh well...

I hope it was at least interesting to see since this was originally what Colder Than Winter started out as. Also, I was practically a newborn Army then xD Thank you for reading!