𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

Peeking under the door, (Name) slightly squinted her eyes and saw no shoes

Peeking under the door, (Name) slightly squinted her eyes and saw no shoes. Letting out a sigh of relief, a concentrated look was plastered on her face. Taking a pair of lockpicks she taped under the table, (Name) slowly unlocked her door.

Carefully closing her door, (Name) locked it once again before tiptoeing down the long staircase decorated with portraits were. 'I've managed to leave my room, but I'm not so confident that I'll succeed in this--' Shaking her head, (Name) had a determined look on her face. 'No, I'll get out of this shithole! No matter what!' Finally reaching the second floor, (Name) tiptoed her way to the bathroom.

Looking under the bathtub, (Name) took out a hammer before throwing it at the window. Immediately jumping out of the window, (Name) hissed in pain. "Fuck..." She mumbled, looking at shards of glass piercing her foot.

"I have to push through; I can't stay here any longer," Running into the woods, (Name)'s/s' eyes widened at the distant shouting heard. As the (hair color)-haired female continued running, she felt the ground shaking. 'Diavolo...' Picking up her pace, her heart started racing as she saw a glitching bush. 

(If you're confused, there's a barrier that separates the virtual world and the real world; You are inside *your* phone, making you the only one who could travel both... Imagine if the powerful yanderes capable of magic merge their powers and prevent you from leaving their world...)

Just as (Name) was about to step any further, she felt a force choking her. "Ah, ah, ah; Don't think you could escape us that easily, (Nickname)." Diavolo chuckled, watching the small (hair color)-haired female squirm from Solomon's spell.

Nodding towards Solomon's direction, Solomon let go of (Name), a thump being heard from her impact. "Heh..." (Name) giggled, coughing into her fist as her bangs hung above her eyes. "May I ask what's so funny?" Lucifer asked, grabbing (Name)'s/s' chin.

His eyes widening, he watched as (Name) slowly turned into dust before dropping his hand and looking at Diavolo. "(Name) already escaped... She used a cloning spell,"