𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Two years passed after the incident, (Name) threw away her phone and moved out in hopes of preventing what happened again

Two years passed after the incident, (Name) threw away her phone and moved out in hopes of preventing what happened again. She then got hooked on a game, "Genshin Impact"; A fantasy RPG with a great storyline, characters, graphics, and more! 

Having confidence that it wouldn't happen again, (Name) spent most of her free time playing the game, yet, somewhere in the back of her brain was screaming that she was stupid for thinking like that and should at least take more caution.  

As the girl continued playing the game, the characters became self-aware, one by one. After finding out that they were fiction, a goal within them sparked... A goal to bring (Name) into their world and protect her at all cost.

Unlike the characters of Obey Me, they were able to achieve things that the demons never thought they could, like her webcam, her microphone, her files--Even her applications! If only the poor girl listened to what her gut was telling her, she would've avoided a fate worse than death; After all, she's never safe, as long as she has this cursed fate.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sighing, (Name) took out her keys and unlocked her apartment. "I'm home," She muttered, closing her door. Lazily taking off her shoes, (Name) then walked to her bed before flopping on it. "Why is living so hard and expensive?..." She sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"I'll just do my commissions later; My life's a bitch," Slowly feeling her eyelids becoming heavy, (Name) furrowed her brows at the sound of her phone ringing. "Hello?" She grumbled, picking up. "..." Clicking her tongue in frustration at the lack of response, (Name) ended the call. "So fucking annoying," She spat.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Albedo, how far are you in the crafting of the portal?" A deep voice asked, questioning the blond alchemist. "Do not fret, Mr. Zhongli; I'm only in need of a few more experimentations before successfully bringing (Name) into Teyvat." He answered, taking down notes.

'I assume Mr. Zhongli is aware that I plan to take (Name) for myself'  He thought as he continued to work on the portal. 'After all, it is known that not only I am infatuated with (Name),'