𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝟑

A smirk making its way to his face, Solomon looked at the carefully crafted portal in front of him

A smirk making its way to his face, Solomon looked at the carefully crafted portal in front of him. Taking out his D.D.D, he went to his contact before calling Diavolo. "The portal's ready," He said.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"You really thought we wouldn't have seen through your tricks, darling?" Lucifer asked, looking down at the (hair color)-haired female who was on the floor, looking at him with a look of horror. Backing away, (Name) felt her back hitting someone's legs.

Her eyes widening, (Name) then started shaking like a leaf as she slowly started looking up to be greeted by the sight of the demon brothers, Solomon, Simeon, Barbatos, and Diavolo, looking down at her with looks of sadism on their faces.

Backing away once again, (Name) was in the center of the nine demons surrounding her. "H-Hey... We--We can forget this, right?" (Name) asked, uncertainty laced in her voice. 'Wake up,' 'What?' (Name) thought, feeling small hands on her shoulders.

"(NAME), WAKE UP!"  Immediately jolting awake, (Name) saw Paimon shaking her shoulders in front of her. "You were shaking and hyperventilating in your sleep... Is everything okay?" Paimon asked, a concerned look on her face.

"Uh-- Yep! Just a nightmare," (Name) said, sitting up as she looked at Paimon. "Err... We should go now, the longer I stay here, the riskier it gets," (Name) stated, looking at Paimon. 'Seems like whatever (Name) dreamed of really got her shaken up,'  Paimon thought, floating over to the (hair color)-haired female.

"Where should we go now?..." (Name) asked, turning over to Paimon. "I think we should go to Liyue, but we'll have to be more cautious because of Xiao, Zhongli, Ningguang, and Ganyu." She stated.

"I suggest we should stay at another domain, there are multiple places where we could hide there due to the large space there..." (Name) muttered, scratching her chin. "Wait--" Pausing in place, (Name) looked at Paimon with a worried expression.

"Is Mona also out for me?..." She asked. "Yes, but there's no need to worry; She can only predict what happens in the game!" Reassuring (Name), the girl let out a sigh of relief before spotting a waypoint. 

"Do waypoints work?" (Name) asked, looking at Paimon. "I think so?" Paimon tilted her head, her voice containing an unsure tone. "We have to try it out," Grabbing Paimon's wrist, (Name) ran to the waypoint, only to hide behind a tree after hearing footsteps near the waypoint. "I presume there's no need to protect the city of Mondstadt; After all, Teyvat is a work of fiction anyways," Diluc mumbled, looking at the sunset.

Eyes widening, Paimon looked at (Name) with a distressed expression. "No, no, no! If Diluc stops protecting Mondstadt-" Shutting Paimon up by clasping her hand over her mouth, (Name) had a determined look on her face.

"Paimon, there is no point in worrying about the characters messing up the game. There is no turning back. They're already far gone, and there's no way to fix it." (Name) stated, putting a hand on Paimon's shoulder, her gaze softened.

"Let's escape this together, okay?" Paimon's eyes widened once again before her expression changed into one of determination. "Okay!"