𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝟔

"I think we're safe for now," (Name) muttered, shutting the doors of the domain as she started walking near a ragged tent

"I think we're safe for now," (Name) muttered, shutting the doors of the domain as she started walking near a ragged tent. "The biggest problem we have right now is on what we should do and where we should go. We've been in Mondstadt for a while now, and we're not going stay hidden forever." She started, slipping the backpack off her shoulders before sitting down. "If we go to Liyue, Ningguang's people are everywhere, and the adepti are helping Zhongli..." Sighing, (Name) ran a hand through her hair.

"What if we use disguises?" Paimon suggested. "That... is actually a decent idea, but with the limited resources we have, it'll be difficult. Plus, they're smart, and even if we have disguises that'll make us look like different people, our asses are on the line." (Name) stated, nervously chuckling.

"Shit, I just realized that we have nowhere to go now!" Looking at (Name) in worry, Paimon pats her back. "H-Hey, it'll be okay! Paimon's sure we'll figure it out soon enough," She reassured, unsure if her words were the truth.

"Maybe I'll stop worrying about this and think about how I'll escape this shit hole first." Nodding along with (Name)'s/s' statement. "Who were those guys earlier, (Name)?" The said girl's expression darkening, her eyes widened, and a bead of sweat went down her forehead.

"S-Sorry! Don't answer that!" Paimon yelped, noticing (Name)'s/s' reaction to the question. "I...uh...It's fine," She forgave, yet Paimon still felt guilt lingering in her. "Are you sure you're okay?-" "I'm fine! I'm fine, Paimon..." Taking a deep breath, (Name) regained some of her composure before looking down at the floor.

"The men we met earlier are... demons. They are characters from a different game that I used to play with that was... y'know, went insane for me like the vision users we met so far?" Sighing, she smiled before looking at Paimon.

"I try not to think about it, but since you asked me, I couldn't help but explain it to you, because... Well, you're kinda the only person I have right now." She explained, a nervous chuckle following what she just said.

"You said you were able to escape, right?" Paimon repeated. "Mhm. There was a border near the House of Lamentation that separated the game and the phone I used it on that only a product of the real world can go through; If I was just teleported to the Devildom without those shitheads, I would've easily escaped because their world is pretty small," Realizing something, Paimon's eyes widened.

"...But since you're in Teyvat, that means you'll have to travel to Khaenri'ah to escape?!" Paimon yelled, looking at (Name) in disbelief. "Heh... Yep, that's what I came up with..." A small laugh escaping the girl's lips, she leaned her head against the wall and looked up.

"To summarize it, I'm trapped in a world where two gods, nine powerful demons, an angel, a sorcerer, and people from two different nations who can control elements who want me for themselves. To top it all off, I'm nowhere near any of their strengths or intelligence-" The familiar sound of the domain doors opening, (Name) and Paimon wasted no time on packing their things up and looking for a place to hide.

Standing up, she started running before throwing her backpack behind a crate. She took Paimon's hand and jumped off a ledge. "AAAA!-" Shutting her eyes, Paimon waited for impact...but it never came, only the feeling of a tight grip on her hand. Slowly prying her eyes open, she saw (Name) looking down at her with a serious expression.

"There's a small compartment behind those vines and loose bricks across from us," She explained, eyeing the said area. "You can float, right? Our backpack's behind a crate near this ledge, get it and then go to the small compartment. I'll find my way down." Nodding, Paimon nervously started floating up before (Name) let go of her hand.

Doing exactly as she was told to do, she hurriedly took the backpack and went to the compartment. 'I hope (Name)'s/s' gonna make it here...' She thought. On the other hand, the said female was holding onto the vine as her grip gradually became weaker. 'Shit!' Biting her cheek, her heart thumped loudly in her chest as she looked at the compartment and the vine she was holding on back and forth.

'Damn, I knew one of my stupid ideas was going to get me killed one day, but this is the only one in my mind right now.' "Well shit, might as well try it out." Hesitant to let go, she took a deep breath and looked at the vine one last time before letting go.