Chapter 16

We woke up in the school and got to our feet. Scott slowly rose before pressing a hand to the side of his head. "Scott? Are you okay?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Not really, no." He answered. I stood in front of him with furrowed brows. "What's wrong with him?" Alaric asked. "I don't know. He should be fine." I stated. "Maybe you did it wrong." Lizzie suggested. "It's....the Nogitsune. He's still..." Scott whispered furrowing his brows, squeezing his eyes shut. He dropped to his knees. "Scott?" I asked kneeling down in front of him. "Get...away...from me." He growled. "Scott--" I started. "GET AWAY!!" He shouted snapping his eyes open. They were glowing a bright white. Scott lowered his head before he began coughing up a black ooze. "What the--" Landon started as Alaric pulled me away. "Everyone get back." He warned. I watched in horror as the black goop splattered onto the floor. Eventually it stopped and the glowing white eyes receded returning to their normal alpha red glow. 

Scott took in a deep breath scrambling away from the black puddle on the floor. "Uh...is it...supposed to be doing that?" Rafael asked pointing at it. It was smoking. "Probably not, no." Alaric stated. Scott widened his eyes slowly as he watched black smoke pool from the mess on the floor. We watched as something dragged itself out of the puddle. The new figure slowly rose to its feet, black smoke rolling off of its body like water. The figure lifted its head with a devious smirk as it looked at Scott. "You didn't actually think you could get rid of me....did you? Scotty boy." The being voiced. It was Void Stiles...but...he looked different. His eyes were those of a fox and the irises were pure white. His hair was pitch black, his fangs were chrome, and the tips of his fingers were covered in chrome metallic claws. But the changes didn't stop there. Parts of his black hair took on the shape of fox ears...no...they were fox ears. But the most noticeable feature of all...were the set of 10 black tails that were swishing behind him. "10 tails? I thought the myth spoke of kitsunes only having a maximum of 9 tails?" Alaric asked. "Well...that's the thing about trusting rumors, Alaric." The kitsune stated. "They aren't always true." He added with a smirk before turning his attention to the werewolf. "It's been a long time...McCall." He told him as Scott got to his feet. "Since when were able to show your tails?" Scott asked him with a glare. "Oh, kitsunes have always been able to do so. But you know how Noshiko and Kira are. They were pathetic...opting to turn their beautiful tails...into breakable physical objects." Nogitsune explained looking at his tails in wonder. "I thought you weren't able to manifest your tails?" Scott questioned. "Like I told you before. You should never trust a fox, because they're tricksters. They trick everyone." He explained. "I'm gonna kill you." Scott threatened with a low growl. "You can't kill that which is immortal, Scott. There is NO killing me. I'm 1,000 years old, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!" It yelled as the tails flared. 

"And besides...you won't be fighting me....you'll be too busy fighting them instead." He added before six black puddles appeared in front the Nogitsune. Two on each side and the last two directly in front. The four on the sides appeared to us first. "I'm sure you remember these people, right? After all....they are your friends. Well...were, anyways." Nogitsune explained with a smirk. Out of the puddles...stood Peter, Deucalion, Theo, and Jackson. Scott's eyes widened. "And....I'm sure you remember....them." Nogitsune voiced as the last two beings exited the puddles. "No." Scott whispered with hurting eyes. Among the group, stood his dead girlfriend, Allison Argent. And his mother. Side-by-side. "You MONSTER!" Scott shouted. "No no. I'm not a monster, but he is." Nogitsune countered before pointing behind us. We turned around to find one last being slowly rising from the darkness. "Scott...meet Void....Scott." Nogitsune announced. "You're SICK!" Scott spat glaring at Void Stiles. He just chuckled. "Actually....I feel perfectly fine. Now...if you'll excuse me. I have a matter to attend to." He voiced before disappearing into the shadows. The others remained as Void Scott joined Allison's side. "It's so good to be home. Don't you think, Scott?" Void Allison sounded with a smirk after she kissed Void Scott.